You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 30th January 2020, 10:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Val Kilmer.

This scene is epic. I don't even mind the "drive thru" line.

His Batman was also the best fighter.

Both Kilmer and Clooney were good as Bruce Wayne. Keaton seemed very stilted and awkward as Bruce and I didn't think he had much charm to him. Kilmer and Clooney were so much more believable as a playboy billionaire philanthropist. I also LOVE Kilmer's glasses.

Last edited by Pepsi Maxil on 31st January 2020, 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

2Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Re: Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 30th January 2020, 11:52 pm

stengos

stengos

Christian Bale.

Michael Keeting a close second.

I also liked Kevin Conroy in the animated series. He also turned up in a couple of epsisodes of Cheers.

3Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Re: Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 31st January 2020, 12:27 am

iank

iank

Keaton by light years. Kilmer and Clooney were both awful, and Bale has all the onscreen warmth of a freezer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Re: Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 31st January 2020, 12:33 am

Ludders

Ludders

stengos wrote:Christian Bale.

Michael Keeting a close second.

This.

5Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Re: Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 31st January 2020, 12:48 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Keaton by light years. Kilmer and Clooney were both awful, and Bale has all the onscreen warmth of a freezer.

Fuck right off I disagree. Kilmer absolutely NAILED it as Batman and as Bruce. He had the coolest line delivery of any Batman and he looked awesome in the suit. He also seemed to be more conflicted than Keaton's version which made him more interesting. Clooney was a great Bruce and I honestly don't mind his take on Batman that much. I am slightly fond of him as he was my first Batman. I liked the costume and his chemistry with Chris O'Donnell a lot.

6Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal?  Empty Re: Best Bruce Wayne/Batman Portrayal? 31st January 2020, 1:38 am

iank

iank

Dude, even Clooney admitted he was fucking awful in that film. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum