You are not connected. Please login or register

What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in?

+3
Fendelman
iank
Pepsi Maxil
7 posters

What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in?

What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_lcap67%What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]
What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_lcap22%What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_lcap11%What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_lcap0%What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 26th January 2020, 11:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I switch between the two depending on what era it is. I confess I prefer watching the later stuff in 16:9.

2What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:08 am

iank

iank

I would never 16:9 it. I did use Zoom1 for a while, but now I just use Full. It looks insanely stretched in 16:9.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:19 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

I don't own a TV that's not 4:3 nor do I have any desire to.

4What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:22 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fendelman wrote:I don't own a TV that's not 4:3 nor do I have any desire to.

I'd love to see classic who on an older television. I've only ever seen it on a flat screen telly.

5What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:44 am

iank

iank

I had an old one till 2014. Lasted 18 years that bugger.

6What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:44 am

Fendelman

Fendelman

I'm currently watching a VHS of State of Decay (being played on a VCR from 1986) on a 19" color TV from 1979.

The Seeds of Death on a 7" B&W TV from 1948...
What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Seeds_10

7What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:46 am

iank

iank

I couldn't get anyone to repair it, unfortunately.

8What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 12:53 am

stengos

stengos

Whatever the episode was filmed in. So 4:3 usually. I may have it wrong but if you try watching a programme filmed in 4:3 in widescreen you get the tops of the picture chopped off.

REDACTED

16:9.

10What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 1:43 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Who fucking cares? LOL

11What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 8:49 pm

iank

iank

Hey it's something to talk about besides what an embarrassment Nurse Poo is.

12What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 9:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I think Boofer would be far happier if we all just sat there and stared at our computer screens rather than generate any kind of discussion.

13What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 9:55 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Maxil wrote:I think Boofer would be far happier if we all just sat there and stared at our computer screens rather than generate any kind of discussion.

Because pointless posts listing your favourite 50 stories generate great discussion? Most of you don't watch 50 stories in a fucking year LOL

Let's be honest, by the time you get past 10-15 on any list, you can't really designate any of them as a favourite. It's all just redundant information at that point. You may as well post your 250th 'most favourite' story.

14What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 27th January 2020, 11:23 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote: You may as well post your 250th 'most favourite' story.

I'm thinking of ranking the entire lot at some point.

15What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? Empty Re: What aspect ratio do you watch TruWho in? 28th January 2020, 1:36 am

Ludders

Ludders

Full screen or 16.9.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum