You are not connected. Please login or register

Most annoying kids in Film and TV

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:08 pm

REDACTED

So I have recently started watching Cobra Kai and have found it to be quite an pleasant watch so far and a fitting followup to the original film series. However there is one thing I must get off my chest.

I loathe the character of Anthony Larusso. Really, really badly.

Does anyone else have similar anger towards an child character in any other media?

Discuss.

2Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:11 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pretty much *all* the bloody Coal Hill School kids in In The Forest Of The Night. But especially the little swot who kept trying to be smart with Danny when he was teaching math.

3Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:13 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:Pretty much *all* the bloody Coal Hill School kids in In The Forest Of The Night. But especially the little swot who kept trying to be smart with Danny when he was teaching math.

Was that obnoxious Courtney girl with them by any chance?

She really made my blood boil....

4Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:So I have recently started watching Cobra Kai and have found it to be quite an pleasant watch so far and a fitting followup to the original film series. However there is one thing I must get off my chest.

I loathe the character of Anthony Larusso. Really, really badly.

Does anyone else have similar anger towards an child character in any other media?

Discuss.

Oh, I hate Anthony. In fact, all of the Larusso's annoy me in that show with the exception of Samantha. How are you finding Robby?

5Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:16 pm

REDACTED

Robby is cool. He's perhaps my second favorite of the new characters after Miguel. How far are you into the series?

6Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:16 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Tanmann wrote:Pretty much *all* the bloody Coal Hill School kids in In The Forest Of The Night. But especially the little swot who kept trying to be smart with Danny when he was teaching math.

Was that obnoxious Courtney girl with them by any chance?

She really made my blood boil....

Actually no. I think she was probably in a year above this lot, so she didn't come with them on the trip as far as I could see.

But let's face it.

She was nothing special.

7Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:17 pm

REDACTED

Tanmann wrote:She was nothing special.

Yeah, BeKind's wrath has probably been incured....

8Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:20 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Robby is cool. He's perhaps my second favorite of the new characters after Miguel. How far are you into the series?

I actually like Miguel more than Daniel in the original film. I don't really understand the hate some fans have for Robby and Samantha. What episode are you up to? I finished it last July personally. The third season is coming out in April/May time so you've got plenty of time to catch up.

9Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:23 pm

REDACTED

Just coming up to the end of the first season. I quite like Miguel's character development so far, hard to imagine this guy is the same awkward Daniel avatar from the first episode.

Can't wait to start the second series.

10Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Just coming up to the end of the first season. I quite like Miguel's character development so far, hard to imagine this guy is the same awkward Daniel avatar from the first episode.

Can't wait to start the second series.

Yeah, the character development in the show is fantastic. It really puts Disney Star Wars to shame. I never thought I'd be rooting for the newer generation of characters just as much as I did for the older ones.

11Most annoying kids in Film and TV Empty Re: Most annoying kids in Film and TV 25th January 2020, 6:30 pm

REDACTED

Yeah, this shows that you make the new characters interesting without reducing the old characters to unfit for purpose renditions of their former selves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum