Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom

+4
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Fendelman
Tanmann
REDACTED
8 posters

Terror vs Seeds

Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom I_vote_lcap31%Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom I_vote_rcap 31% [ 4 ]
Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom I_vote_lcap69%Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom I_vote_rcap 69% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom Empty Terror Of The Zygons vs The Seeds Of Doom 19th January 2020, 5:09 pm

REDACTED

Which of Tom Baker's two stories that were penned by Robert Banks Stewart and directed by Douglas Camfield gets your vote?

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The Seeds of Doom.

It feels like a full course meal, whilst Terror of the Zygons feels a bit more of a light snack.

Fendelman

Fendelman

I like Zygons. Seeds of Doom just puts me to sleep. I think I've only made it all the way through it twice.

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Seeds of Doom without a doubt. Also my favourite Tom Baker story.

Terror of the Zygons is great, but I always felt that Part 4 was pretty anticlimactic compared to Parts 1-3.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Another thing about Terror of the Zygons is it does feel a little bit like one of those occasions (like the "kill me Vira!" bit in Ark in Space, and the first episode of Deadly Assassin which feels cut like a 'previously on' synopsis, only for 20 minutes) where Hinchcliffe's snappy editing feels a little bit over-zealously done.

stengos

stengos

Terror of the Zygons. There is a grittiness to the production which is missing in Doom.

But they are both first rate, well executed stories.

iank

iank

Seeds is far better. Zygons kind of falls apart in the last episode.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I adore both stories, but I thought I’d opt for Zygons on the grounds that I presumed that Seeds would give it a hammering. Smile

They are both probably in my top 20, nevertheless.

Ludders

Ludders

I love both, but it has to be Seeds, which is my 3rd favourite Tom story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum