You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Maxil babe is the cutest?

+2
REDACTED
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which Maxil babe is the cutest?

Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% [ 2 ]
Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 20th March 2020, 9:03 pm

iank

iank

Alright. Keeping away from people, mostly.

So, just like any other time, then. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

27Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 26th March 2020, 12:28 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Alright. Keeping away from people, mostly.

So, just like any other time, then. Big Grin

Very wise. I can barely stand people online let alone people in real life.

You prats are alright, though Wink

28Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 3rd April 2020, 12:27 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I hate how these idiots exploit the names of deceased celebrities in order to get more clicks on their videos. The "spirits" are mostly unintelligible and the guy only hears what he wants to hear.

I'm certainly not denying the existence of spirits, but videos like this are an obvious con.

29Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 3rd April 2020, 12:35 am

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I hate how these idiots exploit the names of deceased celebrities in order to get more clicks on their videos. The "spirits" are mostly unintelligible and the guy only hears what he wants to hear.

I'm certainly not denying the existence of spirits, but videos like this are an obvious con.

I dunno which is worse, The obviously staged video or the gullible folk who think its real......

And on a side note, I'm surprised Anneke Wills didn't get many votes on this thread.

30Which Maxil babe is the cutest? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Maxil babe is the cutest? 3rd April 2020, 12:44 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I hate how these idiots exploit the names of deceased celebrities in order to get more clicks on their videos. The "spirits" are mostly unintelligible and the guy only hears what he wants to hear.

I dunno which is worse, The obviously staged video or the gullible folk who think its real......

The worst thing about the video is the guy shouting extracts from a wiki article at what he believes to be spirits. Absolute lunacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum