Zarius
Ludders
iank
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 1:00 am

iank

iank

Season 14 is to be the next classic season Blu ray release, it has been announced. The season, which is Tom Baker's third season and sees the departure of Sarah Jane Smith and the introduction of Leela, will be released April 20 in the UK. 

Before being pushed back, of course. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

2Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 9:26 am

Ludders

Ludders

Good news. I wish it was 13, but good news.

3Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 12:50 pm

Zarius

Zarius

It's got yet another Sladen tribute feature I see...she must have the most by now.

4Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 2:03 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Great news. Personally, my favourite Tom Baker Season and it's great to see stories like Hand of Fear, Deadly Assasin and Robots in full HD.

5Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 2:19 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:Great news. Personally, my favourite Tom Baker Season and it's great to see stories like Hand of Fear, Deadly Assasin and Robots in full HD.

You might even say it's just the sight for sore eyes we fans need right now.

6Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 14th January 2020, 3:21 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

Season 14 was excellent, but I still prefer watching it on VHS Big Grin

7Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 15th January 2020, 12:42 pm

BillPatJonTom

BillPatJonTom

Looks good except for Tennant being interviewed as an "extra" - why, oh why, do they have to contaminate the classics with so-called "New Who"? Sad

8Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 16th January 2020, 7:53 am

iank

iank

That's what I thought. I physically cringed when I saw him on the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

9Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 16th January 2020, 8:51 am

Boofer

Boofer

Robots of Death was one of the best stories in terms of its response to upscaling (software or hardware), so it'd be nice to see how it performs on Blu-ray.

10Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 16th January 2020, 11:53 am

stengos

stengos

Sounds great. I may try and save up for this release.

11Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 16th January 2020, 3:18 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

To be fair on Tennant, he's only getting interviewed about his experiences with Sladen. It doesn't look to have any correlation with NewWho, it's just that Tennant had a long working relationship with Sladen. Plus, he grew up watching the Tom Baker era, so he's obviously going to talk about how she was a great person. I don't mind him being interviewed.

12Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 16th January 2020, 3:47 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

That's true enough.

13Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 26th January 2020, 11:11 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm put off by the fact that they're limited edition. I'll have the money to get the Season 26 Blu ray this time next month, but the Trial set is now thirty pounds more than it was when it was first released and the Season 10 set is in the hundreds. I can only see the Season 26 set following the same pattern. Stop with this limited edition nonsense!

14Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 6th May 2020, 3:11 am

TheCuomoDoctor

TheCuomoDoctor

So....uhhh....Talons of Weng Chiang....very TIMELY release for the re-issue.

15Season 14 on Blu ray Empty Re: Season 14 on Blu ray 7th May 2020, 5:56 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Anyone know the Australian release date?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum