REDACTED
Tanmann
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Chocolate? Empty Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I love munching on a Milkybar myself. They never put the kid on the wrapper anymore.

2Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Lindor Chocolate Truffles.

Never experienced a tastebuds orgasm like it.

3Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:14 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love munching on a Milkybar myself. They never put the kid on the wrapper anymore.

That's because he's white.

4Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:32 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Tanmann wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:I love munching on a Milkybar myself. They never put the kid on the wrapper anymore.

Not because he's an annoyingly precocious cunt?

"The Milky Bars are on me!" - shut up you utter utter favour-currying, Lebensborn-looking shit-arse!

5Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Tanmann wrote:

"The Milky Bars are on me!" - shut up you utter utter favour-currying, Lebensborn-looking shit-arse!

Did he sit on your birthday cake or something? LOL

6Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:46 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think when I was a kid, being annoyingly precocious was something I *aspired* to.

So I didn't mind him.

Looking back though.... Embarassed

7Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:46 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Tanmann wrote:

"The Birthday Cake is on me!"

8Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:47 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He's a legend. Probably never fapped a day in his life.

9Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:48 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Cunnus Maximus wrote:
Tanmann wrote:

No, but I recognised the type as soon as I saw him.

I always hoped he'd get shot by Billy the Kid.

10Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 1:49 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Caramac is superior in every way.

11Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th November 2019, 2:35 pm

REDACTED

I quite like Yorkie and Hersheys myself.

I'm also quite fond of Lindt.

12Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 10th November 2019, 4:25 am

Ludders

Ludders

Topic, Dairy Crunch, Texan, Fry's Chocolate Creme, Curly Wurly, Aztec, Swisskit, Bar 6 and Marathon. 😂

13Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 10th November 2019, 8:25 am

iank

iank

Chocolate's chocolate. It's all good.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

14Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 10th November 2019, 9:08 am

Ludders

Ludders

iank wrote:Chocolate's chocolate. It's all good.

Pretty much, yep. Big Grin

15Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 10th November 2019, 9:10 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ronnie wrote:Topic, Dairy Crunch, Texan, Fry's Chocolate Creme, Curly Wurly, Aztec, Swisskit, Bar 6 and Marathon. 😂

Of course he likes the chocolates I don't Big Grin

16Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 10th November 2019, 9:13 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Ronnie wrote:Topic, Dairy Crunch, Texan, Fry's Chocolate Creme, Curly Wurly, Aztec, Swisskit, Bar 6 and Marathon. 😂

Of course he likes the chocolates I don't Big Grin

Couldn't resist picking '70s chocolate bars. LOL

17Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 18th December 2019, 8:13 pm

Ken Grubshaw

Ken Grubshaw

If I sell my copy of Slinger's Day I'll just about be able to afford a Freddo bar. I like those.

18Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th January 2020, 6:49 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Lindt is the winner. Galaxy used to be runner-up but I actually like the 'American' Cadburys.

Don't seem to find Suchard often lately. I make up for it by sneaky visits to Hotel Chocolat.

19Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 7th January 2020, 8:06 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Does anyone here like the smell of their own semen?

20Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 12th January 2020, 9:53 pm

Mott1

Mott1

There's a documentary on at the moment about chocolate, with a milk chocolate teapot, a white chocolate tablecloth and even a camembert made of white chocolate which oozes.

Pepsi I think you may have posted in the wrong section!

21Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 12th January 2020, 9:58 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Just got to give a shout out to Milka. Bloody lush.

22Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 12th January 2020, 10:36 pm

Mott1

Mott1

Yep Milka is good. I know of shops that do a fine selection of Milka at good prices. Definitely in the Suchard / Galaxy creamy range of confectionary.

Never got on with the 'hybrid' bars personally though - Lion Bars, Toffee Crisps etc. Even Double Deckers are a bit so-so.

23Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 13th January 2020, 2:47 am

stengos

stengos

Cadbury Caramel bar.
When I was a kid Cadbury did a Dairy Milk Tray bar - made up of maybe 10 different shaped segments, each a different flavour. One segment was a lime cordial flavour. I loved that. Alas it is no more. A victim of progress and anarchical capitalist production. A well planned economy would not have let that happen.
That aside, I concur with Iank - all chocolate is good.

24Favourite Chocolate? Empty Re: Favourite Chocolate? 13th January 2020, 8:11 am

Mott1

Mott1

And the caramel bunny was a hottie! Give me her over Jessica Rabbit any day of the week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum