Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated

+4
Bernard Marx
BillPatJonTom
Kaijuko
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 27th October 2019, 1:15 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

I couldn't be more happier. My favourite Troughton story, one of the greatest Who stories ever made, recreated by The Macra Terror team, which is the most ideal team for animating Who stories. What do you all think?

2Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 27th October 2019, 2:28 pm

Kaijuko

Kaijuko

Excellent news - one of my very favourite '60s adventures (and the very first Who story I remember watching.)  I have a nice recon DVD of Fury, as well as the soundtrack CD, but I'm still eager to watch this version.  Can't wait!

Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Aaa_wh12

3Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 27th October 2019, 5:38 pm

BillPatJonTom

BillPatJonTom

That Fury From The Deep teaser video looked good until Jodie popped up at the end. Ugh!
Looking forward to this coming out though, hopefully they'll do it justice.

4Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 27th October 2019, 6:36 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Great news indeed. It’s an absolute favourite of mine, and certainly deserves the animation treatment. I too am just hoping they do it justice, and that the project is void of any overt NuWho inserts.

5Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 27th October 2019, 8:36 pm

iank

iank

Fantastic news!
Can't wait!

With this and Faceless, not only will there be only 2 'incomplete' season 5 stories, there'll only be 6 Pats!

It's time they did a Hartnell, mind... Wink

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 28th October 2019, 6:52 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Good news. A great choice.

7Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 28th October 2019, 8:19 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Stop with the fucking logo boys. The minute they botch the reversible covers I'm out, I swear.

8Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 29th October 2019, 1:51 am

iank

iank

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:

I couldn't be more happier. My favourite Troughton story, one of the greatest Who stories ever made, recreated by The Macra Terror team, which is the most ideal team for animating Who stories. What do you all think?

It's not the Macra team, by the way. There's now two animation teams. The Macra team is doing Faceless, but Fury is being done by Big Finish Creative (formerly Planet 55, which did The Moonbase).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

9Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated Empty Re: Fury From The Deep Is Being Animated 31st October 2019, 8:54 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:It's not the Macra team, by the way.  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum