Eccleston talks about his mental health issues

+2
Pepsi Maxil
Ludders
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ludders

Ludders

He has an autobiography coming out, in which he talks about his battles with anorexia, and depression to the point of suicidal thoughts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7464325/Doctor-star-Christopher-Eccleston-reveals-battle-anorexia-drove-suicide.html

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Sad. No one should ever have to go through that.

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Ok, I can safely say that I was in the wrong for slagging off Eccleston because of how he treated the show and fans. I apologise on my side. Honestly, this may be the reason why he took a long time until he wanted to contribute to Doctor Who again. Depression and anorexia fucking sucks, I hope he's doing better now.

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:Ok, I can safely say that I was in the wrong for slagging off Eccleston because of how he treated the show and fans. I apologise on my side. Honestly, this may be the reason why he took a long time until he wanted to contribute to Doctor Who again. Depression and anorexia fucking sucks, I hope he's doing better now.
I apologise on my side too. I hope he’s managing more easily now- no one deserves to experience that.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Interesting. The annorexia is unexpected. I always liked Eccleston tbh.

HenriDucard89

Tragic, that.

Now it makes me wonder if RTD knew and was insensitive af or he didn't pay attention at all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum