You are not connected. Please login or register

How much sleep should you get a night?

+2
Boofer
Pepsi Maxil
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How much sleep should you get a night? Empty How much sleep should you get a night? 4th September 2019, 9:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I only get about seven hours personally. Sometimes I get less than that if I'm particularly stressed out.

2How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 4th September 2019, 9:51 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I need 9 hrs or I can barely function.

3How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 4th September 2019, 11:34 pm

Doctor7

Me typically seven six on a bad day

4How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 4th September 2019, 11:51 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Eight hours apparently.

I have trouble getting to sleep tho unless I wreck my body at the gym, and then I have trouble waking up.

5How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 5th September 2019, 4:26 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I used to get 9 but after turning 30 my body clock went haywire and now I have absolutely no fucking idea

6How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 3rd February 2020, 12:30 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I mostly get six hours now. I can't get to sleep until about 2am and then my dogs usually bark at 7am because they need to be let outside. I often go back to bed and doze for an hour before I get up properly. This is taking its toll on me. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep. I've taken the advice offered on here, but my persistent worrying is something I can't control.

7How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 4th February 2020, 11:18 pm

REDACTED

Three hours in my case.

8How much sleep should you get a night? Empty Re: How much sleep should you get a night? 4th February 2020, 11:20 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Three hours in my case.

Is that why you always sound like a moody bastard? How do you function?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum