Doctor7
REDACTED
Ludders
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
iank
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Worst Davison story - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Davison story 29th January 2020, 8:14 pm

Fendelman

Fendelman

A lot of these 'worst stories' are my favorites... While I'm tempted to say Caves is his worst because I think it is so overrated, I'm going to have to go with Warriors.

27Worst Davison story - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Davison story 29th January 2020, 11:52 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I can narrow it down to five:

Castrovalva
Four To Doomsday
Kings Demons
Warriors of the Deep
Time-Flight

However, I can let Warriors off because it's SO awful that I can actually get a good laugh out of it, whereas the others are shite and incredibly dull. It's really hard to choose, but I'd probably go for The King's Demons. It's mercifully brief (not that I have any plans to watch it again) but utterly inconsequential.

28Worst Davison story - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Davison story 14th February 2020, 4:47 pm

Eric Saywhaaat?

Eric Saywhaaat?

Enlightenment. The sheer cheek of Barbara Clegg to actually go and turn in a decent script was just too much for me to handle. Stupid woman.

29Worst Davison story - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Davison story 14th February 2020, 5:11 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Eric Saywhaaat? wrote:Enlightenment. The sheer cheek of Barbara Clegg to actually go and turn in a decent script was just too much for me to handle. Stupid woman.

You don't love dem hoes, do you? Big Grin

30Worst Davison story - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst Davison story 14th February 2020, 10:08 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

"Four To Doomsday" purely because it is so fucking dull and the only redeeming quality is the space station sets.

"Time Flight" and "Warriors Of The Deep" may be falling down disasters production wise, but they at least have their entertaining bits purely because they are so bad/crap.

"Castrovalva" is pretty bad too, part from the ending of episode 3 it is so bloody boring, probably my least favourite debut story for a Doctor. I even prefer "Time and the Rani" with it's awful panto acting for fucks sake.

"Arc of Infinity" I don't mind actually, it's got it's dull moments but I think it's often unfairly slated.

"Kings Demons" is inconsequential, but at least has some nice period location filming.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum