You are not connected. Please login or register

PHIL COLLINS IS A RACIST PEICE OF SHIT!!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#BeKind

#BeKind

I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME ANTIFA PAID HIM A VISIT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

burrunjor

burrunjor

#BeKind wrote:

I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME ANTIFA PAID HIM A VISIT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What about NASA though. SJW freaks recently pointed out that the first team on the Moon was made up of white men!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiBvam8tNfjAhXCQkEAHSQ3BDwQFjABegQIAxAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthefederalist.com%2F2019%2F07%2F19%2Fleft-dumps-apollo-11-white-male-enterprise%2F&usg=AOvVaw31D9GeVFe-d4vGhInbuADI

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Is Phil Collins worse than Jon Perthwee for undermining women?

stengos

stengos

Phil is far worse.

His lyrics are often phrased as if he is talking to a woman.

In Separate Lives he states quite boldly that wimmin have no rights. Thus reducing wimmin to the status of passive sex objects who exist only for the pleasure of men.

In Against All Odds he is refusing to let a woman leave him and create a role and meaning for herself in the world. Hence he is advocating the treatment of wimmin as chattel, a man's property. He is proposing the treatment of wimmin as objects rather than subjects, threatening them with his penis and refusing to give them their safe space.

"One More Night", where he is asking a woman to spend another night with him, is the most transparent exmple of "rape culture" in white anglo saxon society.

And in Sussidio ... err ... well that ones just shit.

As for Jon - well he secured the employment of Liz Sladen as a companion and she is one of my personal favourites of the show's entire run. So he is god like in his saint hood as far as i am concerned.

Last edited by stengos on 28th July 2019, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

stengos wrote:In Against All Odds he is refusing to let a woman leave him and create a role and meaning for herself in the world. Hence he is advocating the treatment of wimmin as chattel, a man's property. He is proposing the treatment of wimmin as objects rather than subjects, threatening them with his penis and refusing to give them their safe space.

The Westlife version with Mariah Carey was much more progressive   Very Happy  

Are you kidding?

Have you not seen the utterly cis-hetero-misogynistic-patriarchal music video?

TRIGGER WARNING......

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:  

Are you kidding?

Have you not seen the utterly cis-hetero-misogynistic-patriarchal music video?

TRIGGER WARNING......

I dont remember that video on Top of the Pops. But maybe i missed that particular episode ...

Very Happy

burrunjor

burrunjor

stengos wrote:Phil is far worse.

His lyrics are often phrased as if he is talking to a woman.

In Separate Lives he states quite boldly that wimmin have no rights. Thus reducing wimmin to the status of passive sex objects who exist only for the pleasure of men.

In Against All Odds he is refusing to let a woman leave him and create a role and meaning for herself in the world. Hence he is advocating the treatment of wimmin as chattel, a man's property. He is proposing the treatment of wimmin as objects rather than subjects, threatening them with his penis and refusing to give them their safe space.

"One More Night", where he is asking a woman to spend another night with him, is the most transparent exmple of "rape culture" in white anglo saxon society.

As for Jon - well he secured the employment of Liz Sladen as a companion and she is one of my personal favourites of the show's entire run. So he is god like in his saint hood as far as i am concerned.

Jon Petwhee didn't encourage Jo as a scientist though. He tried to get her replaced, showing he doesn't support women in science. This piece of shit needs erazed from canon. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum