You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favourite characters

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favourite characters Empty Your favourite characters 6th June 2019, 11:49 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Go

Heroes: For me it would be The Doctor, Xena and Batman. As I've said before you can do more with these three characters than you can with any others. (When I say the Doctor I mean the real Doctor.)

Villains: The Joker, Davros, and Dracula. I always loved the Joker because he could make me laugh when he did the most horrifying things. Case in point.

Your favourite characters 1313622_original

Your favourite characters 1314015_original

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  Poor Sidney, though to be fair to Sidney the catchers mitt joke was shit.

Davros meanwhile is the quintessential mad scientist, whilst Dracula has much like the Doctor got so much variety to him. I love looking at all the different interpretations like Lugosi, Lee, Marvel etc.

Comedy characters: Basil Fawlty, Rik from the Young Ones and Alan Partridge. The performances for all 3 are perfect, but there are also so many different layers to them. I like how as ghastly as Basil is you can feel sorry for him because his guests are so awful, whilst with Alan his life is such a failure you can't help but pity him. Rik meanwhile is one of the best bits of political satire.

Monsters: Godzilla, King Kong and the Daleks. Two best giant monsters and the ultimate alien monster. The Daleks take everything horrible about the Martians from War of the Worlds and the Treens from Dan Dare and real life monsters like the Nazis and mesh them together to create the ultimate monster.

2Your favourite characters Empty Re: Your favourite characters 29th August 2019, 10:32 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Marion Cobretti and Patricia Russell are my favourite characters ever. They both inspire me to keep going in life.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum