You are not connected. Please login or register

#TeamTARDIS reviews Series 11

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#TeamTARDIS reviews Series 11 Empty #TeamTARDIS reviews Series 11 9th May 2019, 6:06 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Jodie Whittaker wrote:The thing that always surprises me is I have a face like Play-Doh. I always think I’m quite contained. Then when I see it, I’m not. I’m quite animated. I’m at times devastated...

If you're unable to distinguish between a "contained" performance and incessant hyperactive gurning, and you're too lazy to review your performances in between takes, then you're probably not a very good actor, are you?

Chris Chibnall wrote:It’s hard to say goodbye. I’ve asked myself, ‘Why am I walking away from the two best actors in the country?' (on Broadchurch)

Already having regrets, eh Chinballs? Well, you'll get no fucking sympathy from me. You knew exactly what you were getting into when you accepted stewardship of what was obviously never going to be anything other than a shallow, cynical propaganda vehicle. You really thought you'd be able to attract the best actors in the country to a project whose sole priority is beating viewers over the head with spiteful propaganda? Pull the other one.

Mandip Gill wrote:I just love the energy of Matt Smith. I sit there and think - was that written or did he make that up? For example, fish fingers and custard - who came up with that?

Creative Stockholm Syndrome! This poor woman is so used to Chibnall's vapid, simplistic, amateurish dialogue that she can't even conceive of it being possible for a writer to be even slightly imaginative in approach.

Bradley Walsh wrote:It's the most exciting show on TV!

Finally! At least someone has something positive to say about- oh, hang on...

He actually said that about The Chase.

WHILE CONCURRENTLY FILMING FOR SERIES 12.

LOL LOL LOL

Last edited by ClockworkOcean on 9th May 2019, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

2#TeamTARDIS reviews Series 11 Empty Re: #TeamTARDIS reviews Series 11 9th May 2019, 7:33 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I think Jodie is a good actress. She just sucks at playing the Doctor.

When I've watched her in Broadchurch, I've believed her in that role. I've believed there is an emotional past and history of haunting memories to her character.

When I see her playing the Doctor I see none of that. Just an overenthusiastic schoolteacher trying to interest the kids in a field trip.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum