Ludders
Doctor7
Arthur Stengos
REDACTED
DogStar2000
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty The Nicola Bryant Thread 22nd April 2019, 8:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna10

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna11

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna12

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna13

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna14

The Nicola Bryant Thread Peri10

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna15

The Nicola Bryant Thread Giphy

2The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 22nd April 2019, 8:37 pm

DogStar2000

That picture of Buffy LOL LOL LOL

https://theleisurehive.proboards.com/

3The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 22nd April 2019, 9:21 pm

stengos

stengos

Gorgeous woman - even in her more recent pictures. Although i don't know how recently they were taken.

4The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 22nd April 2019, 9:25 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's never stopped looking hot. The most recent photos I have seen of her were from last year and she's still a 10.

5The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 24th May 2019, 10:49 pm

REDACTED

The Nicola Bryant Thread 14192710
The Nicola Bryant Thread 35883410

6The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 25th May 2019, 3:46 pm

Arthur Stengos

Arthur Stengos

Nicola Bryant is the most beautiful assistant on 1980s Dr Who. She still looks great today. I couldn’t believe that they replaced her with Bonnie Langford. Yikes!

7The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 26th May 2019, 10:42 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Arthur Stengos wrote:Nicola Bryant is the most beautiful assistant on 1980s Dr Who. She still looks great today. I couldn’t believe that they replaced her with Bonnie Langford. Yikes!

Bonnie was cute.

Bonnie's acting was better than Nicola's. In fairness, with a pair of knockers like that I'm happy to let her dodgy acting slide. Her personality is also a winner.

Last edited by Commander Maxil on 26th May 2019, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 26th May 2019, 11:07 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:In fairness, with a pair of knockers like that I'm happy to let her dodgy acting slide.

So would I, but the showrunner who cast her was gay...

9The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 26th May 2019, 12:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna23

The Nicola Bryant Thread Vlcsna24

10The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 27th May 2019, 1:13 am

Doctor7

She is very very pretty,I had a crush on Tegan and Nyssa as well and Ace.

11The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 27th May 2019, 10:47 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

12The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 27th May 2019, 11:13 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Lawd have mercy!!

13The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 6th August 2019, 7:57 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The Nicola Bryant Thread Peri_w10

14The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 30th August 2019, 8:54 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I want to make Nicola's pussy queef.

15The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 30th August 2019, 9:03 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Well you know what Marie Antionette said.... 'Let them eat pussy.'

16The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 30th August 2019, 10:49 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

17The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 31st August 2019, 10:18 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What she looked like on Nev's birthday:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EByX8pIWkAYmv5V.jpg

18The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 12:43 am

Ludders

Ludders

I'll never forget the mixed feelings of: 'this is wrong', utterly irrational jealousy, and a kind of uneasy thrill, when I saw Colin Baker snogging the face off Nicola Bryant in one of those BBV 'The Stranger' spin-offs.
Needless to say it was only 'wrong' because it was Colin. LOL

19The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 2:34 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:What she looked like on Nev's birthday:

I'd like to motorboat her.

20The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 2:56 pm

stengos

stengos

Commander Maxil wrote:What she looked like on Nev's birthday:

Sorry but who is nev?

21The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 3:03 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Nev Fountain, her husband of Dead Ringers fame (who also wrote the audios The Kingmaker and Omega).

All round luckiest bastard in the world.

22The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 4:32 pm

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:Nev Fountain, her husband of Dead Ringers fame (who also wrote the audios The Kingmaker and Omega).

All round luckiest bastard in the world.

Thank you. It took me ages to work out who "SawbonesHex" was - a name that keeps cropping up in her tweets.

Yes -Nev is a very lucky chap. But i bet he kicks himself everyday because she is not Bonnie. Life can be such a b!tch.

I have the Omega play on my hard drive somewhere. I must give it a listen  sometime soon.

23The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 7:03 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

This guy? Wtf.

The Nicola Bryant Thread 363096

24The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 1st September 2019, 8:31 pm

stengos

stengos

The BBC I-Player is currently repeating an edition of Pointless Celebrities from January 2018. It stars Nicola and Colin. As of Sunday 01.09.19 its available to see for 22 day.

In case anyone is interested.

25The Nicola Bryant Thread Empty Re: The Nicola Bryant Thread 2nd September 2019, 8:43 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I would honestly prefer to be married to Bonnie if I had the choice. She just seems more interesting and likable as an individual and I find her more attractive than Nicola.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum