Rob Filth
ClockworkOcean
#BeKind
Adam Ant Driver
stengos
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 9:45 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

"...... and no reply."

He might have gone out to get some milk or received a phone call from a relative or something. He doesn't live on the forum.

27Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 9:48 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'd agree if he didn't have a habit of dodging me like this several times when I want to hold his points to account.

IF he's got a good case for why I'm a 'hypocrite' as he calls me, I can't imagine he could wait to lay it against me.

And yet wait he has.

28Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:18 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Commander Maxil wrote:"...... and no reply."

He might have gone out to get some milk or received a phone call from a relative or something. He doesn't live on the forum.

You just answered for me Maxill, I was so bored with Sadako's mono-dimensional singularly-obsessed tripe which is pure mogadon I went for a nice nap.

Very relaxing and refreshing it was too. Smile

and as you so aptly put it, unlike SADako, I don't fucking live on the forum furiously and obsessively refreshing it for a reply to see if anyones paying his tedious posts any attention to warrant a reply...

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

29Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:21 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

So basically you can't stand by or back up anything you say here when challenged?

Knew you'd dodge me.

30Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:24 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Rob Filth wrote:You just answered for me Maxill

In other words he helped you dodge it.

31Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:27 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Tanmann wrote:...... and no reply.

Guess he can't back up what he meant about my supposed 'hypocrisy'.

I don't need to, you prove it with every single response you give.

Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Tumblr_my10dyvP7c1qa6q9uo1_r1_500

Last edited by Rob Filth on 20th April 2019, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

32Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:27 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

You mean you can't.

33Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:30 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Tanmann wrote:You mean you can't.

Thanks for proving my point. Smile

Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Tumblr_my10dyvP7c1qa6q9uo1_r1_500

34Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:31 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I don't think you have one.

If you have a point, you should back it up. But you clearly would just rather dodge.

35Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 11:42 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The thing is, for a moment you sounded like you had a stand to make about the principles of foregoing a moderator and the 'freedom' of mob anarchy on a forum.

And your perception and accusation that there was something 'hypocritical' about me seemed very revealing, as though it was the real source of all your animosity to me.

So I thought it might be worth hashing both out.

But no, you'd rather dodge like a weasel and do a circuit around me.

36Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 12:11 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I don't have any time on my hands. I do have a lot of semen on them, though.

37Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 12:11 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

A pity really.

i'd just thought of a good idea of how to mod in a way that would keep Rob happy.

38Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 1:24 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

So far the nominees are:
Tanmann
ClockworkOcean
DogStar2000
TiberiusDidNothingWrong

Some are open to having multiple moderators but one person needs to take founder status so you can make changes to the forum and get report notifications. I'll give it another couple of days to make sure members have logged in and seen the message so they have a chance to throw their name in the hat if they wish. After that I'll open up a poll or something.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

39Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 7:57 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't have the time/commitment to run the site but I have no problem taking some of the weight of moderation.

Tanmann is Sadako, literally the same guy you banned last week. Strangely, I think he'd be OK as a moderator, especially given the amount of time he spends here - but I wouldn't make him admin.

I can't say much for the other two but they seem relatively sane/stable users.

40Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 8:09 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:Tanmann is Sadako, literally the same guy you banned last week.

Well I was Sadako on the old forum (2007-2009), and Bladeswitch here. But there were two aliases posting spam here under the name 'Sadako' and sadako24, which were not me and were infact someone posting to parody and mock my style.

I think I was banned (as Bladeswitch) because I was assumed (presumably by most people making the reports to Adam) to be behind the alias accounts that were posting the main volume of spam.

I did make the effort to point out that my IP address and theirs would not match.

Strangely, I think he'd be OK as a moderator, especially given the amount of time he spends here - but I wouldn't make him admin.

Fair enough.

I'd be happy enough not being admin. I would rather it was a co-operative effort with others anyway and I certainly don't think for a moment I'd have the needed hearts and minds without other mods who know the people here.

But if I was onboard for that it would be a good way to move us all past old drama and establish a new leaf for us all.

It might even be an idea for the mods to have their own lounge area on the forum to break the ice together and discuss ideas for how the forum should be ran, could be rejuvenated and go forward.

41Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 20th April 2019, 10:48 pm

iank

iank

Give it to Dogstar and Clockwork.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

42Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 12:02 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I do actually have a fair bit of experience in moderating as I was once the owner of a fairly successful Doctor Who Facebook page. It got well over 5,000 likes and one of them was actually Sadako himself. I lost interest in posting after my affection for the series started to wobble in mid-2017 and since none of the admins wanted to take over I decided to can it. I really regret that now.

43Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 12:04 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

If there are going to be multiple admins I'd be happy sharing that. I just don't use the site often enough to be a sole admin.

If there has to be a sole admin then choose between the Dogstar and Clockwork or whatever.

Really, most of the consistent users here are probably appropriate for mods.

44Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 12:59 am

iank

iank

Ah, let Maxil have it. A man after my own heart.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

45Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 1:01 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'd vote for Maxil.

46Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 1:21 am

Boofer

Boofer

Tanmann can fuck off for starters.

I nominate Maxil.

47Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 1:47 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:Tanmann can fuck off for starters.

What are you scared of?

48Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 8:55 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It really all depends on how much enthusiasm I can muster up for it. If my heart isn't in it then that experience counts for nothing.

49Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 9:49 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Tanmann wrote:

What are you scared of?

I think you ought to man-up and furiously seek out Edward Barlows profile on Myspace to apologise for your beastly behaviour to him which left him completely distraught first before you have the capabilities of being a mod myself.

Otherwise you might chase everyone off the forum and be left talking to yourself. Mind you, you do seem to be doing a pretty good job of doing that already half the time.

Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Giphy

50Who Wants it Then? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Wants it Then? 21st April 2019, 10:09 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Rob Filth wrote:
Tanmann wrote:

What are you scared of?

I think you ought to man-up and furiously seek out Edward Barlows profile on Myspace to apologise

Run that by me again?

I need to 'man-up' and crawl and grovel with an apology to a Neo-Nazi Incel?

How that 'manning-up' Rob?

You will say any old bollocks won't you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum