You are not connected. Please login or register

Even RobFilth's had enough.....

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 5th April 2019, 9:34 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Actually I could tell you what you're doing wrong Rob

But they do say never interrupt your enemy while he's making a mistake.

27Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 5th April 2019, 9:54 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:
"It was even funnier when the show got cancelled.  Quelle Suprise..."

Those tears are SOOOOOO sweet and salty Sadako.

Well by that metric Rob, every fan was a bit salty about the cancellation.

Your tactics are ten years old.

And I'm not.

28Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 7th April 2019, 3:40 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Have you not worn out your scroll wheel yet?

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

29Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 7th April 2019, 5:21 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Look who's talking.

30Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 7th April 2019, 6:12 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Besides, you're still just playing silly games here.

I'm playing a masterplan.

31Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 8th April 2019, 1:14 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Bladeswitch wrote:Besides, you're still just playing silly games here.

I'm playing a masterplan.

The problem is that it's the same Masterplan you've been playing for the last 15 years and you still haven't managed to invent a time machine to go back in time to ensure that Doctor Who got cancelled in 1978 so JNT never got the mantle of being producer.

You've produced lots of deliciously salty tears in the meanwhile however, I'll give you that.

32Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 8th April 2019, 1:19 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Rob Filth wrote:The problem is that it's the same Masterplan you've been playing for the last 15 years

No it isn't.

Perhaps you can't see my masterplan, because you yourself are already a part of it.

You've produced lots of deliciously salty tears in the meanwhile however, I'll give you that.

I have?

I thought you said you were 'bored' of me the other day.

Keep your story straight, Rob

33Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 8th April 2019, 3:56 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Bladeswitch wrote:
Rob Filth wrote:The problem is that it's the same Masterplan you've been playing for the last 15 years

No it isn't.

Perhaps you can't see my masterplan, because you yourself are already a part of it.

I have?

I thought you said you were 'bored' of me the other day.

Keep your story straight, Rob

Ah, but each day is another day and that's the beauty of life and besides, matchmaking between you and Barlow is just too deliciously enticing.

I think it could be the start of a very beautiful and precious friendship....and who on earth could possibly want to deny that?

34Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 8th April 2019, 4:10 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Who's Barlow?

And I've got enough friends, Rob.

35Even RobFilth's had enough..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Even RobFilth's had enough..... 8th April 2019, 5:48 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Bladeswitch wrote:Who's Barlow?

And I've got enough friends, Rob.

I'm sure one more special friend for such a special person like yourself will be surely welcomed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum