You are not connected. Please login or register

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era.

+3
iank
Boofer
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Boofer

Boofer

The rest just isn't proper Doctor Who.

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

[quote="Boofer"]The rest just isn't proper Doctor Who.[/quote]

I may have loaded the gun but this post might just make him pull the trigger!

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Am I supposed to be impressed by your stupidity?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

bryanbraddock wrote:
Boofer wrote:The rest just isn't proper Doctor Who.

I may have loaded the gun but this post might just make him pull the trigger!

Sorry, you loaded the gun.... and then did a runner?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:The rest just isn't proper Doctor Who.

i guess you lied when you said you weren't triggered.

Boofer

Boofer

Such a hackneyed term. It's really lost all meaning.

It's almost as if you live in an alternate reality where you don't realise you're making salty replies to a bait thread  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:Such a hackneyed term. It's really lost all meaning.

It's almost as if you live in an alternate reality where you don't realise you're making salty replies to a bait thread  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Nothing salty about it. I legitimately see how pathetic you are now.

Letting yourself get bullied by a girl for four years. What a loser you must've been.

That didn't happen in a parallel universe, did it?

Boofer

Boofer

Nope. Very Happy

This might actually hurt if a: it was true, and b: if I believed it myself.

Unless you're a mystic, of course. In which case the spirit world you're accessing is telling you fibs.
tongue
Although, using Occam's Razor, the most likely cause of the voices in your head is untreated psychosis.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:Nope. Very Happy

This might actually hurt if a: it was true, and b: if I believed it myself.

Unless you're a mystic, of course. In which case the spirit world you're accessing is telling you fibs.
tongue
Although, using Occam's Razor, the most likely cause of the voices in your head is untreated psychosis.

I read your post. You admitted it yourself. You were bullied by a girlfriend for four years.

Why are you trying to deny it now?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. Boofer10

why you lying?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Really didn't expect you to try to weasel out of that.

You really are more pathetic than I expected.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. Giphy

I'm on the edge of my seat rn

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. Giphy

I'm on the edge of my seat rn

That's how Boofer and Bryan see themselves

This is what they really are:

Boofer

Boofer

Bladeswitch wrote:Really didn't expect you to try to weasel out of that.

Well, to be fair you implied it wasn't abusive, and now you're claiming it was bullying, which is inherently abusive.

Fuck knows what's going on in your head to cause that kind of logical dissonance, but I'm on the verge of feeling sorry for you. Crying or Very sad

I'm here for you if you want to talk about the demons affraid

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:
Bladeswitch wrote:Really didn't expect you to try to weasel out of that.

Well, to be fair you implied it wasn't abusive, and now you're claiming it was bullying, which is inherently abusive.

Well it was clearly abusive to your mind, but I was pointing out how your initial list of complaints of what she did made you sound like such a pathetic whiner anyway (don't blame me for taking your whiny post that way, you're the one who made it).

But it's easy to figure you were a fragile enough doormat for her to probably do worse to you from there, and who can blame her?

I'm here for you if you want to talk about the demons affraid

Nah, you're the one who loves JNT's fannish brand of Doctor Who for cranks.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Besides. I'd never trust a psychiatrist who's into scat.

Boofer

Boofer

Mind reading really isn't your forte and it's not really much of a surprise that an abusive, unhinged individual like yourself is incognisant of genuinely abusive behaviour.

This is also why you can't wrap your head around the fact that abusive relationships develop over time and aren't monolithic blocks of interaction.

My genuine advice to you is to get some therapy for your sociopathic tendencies before you actually hurt someone in real life.

All you're doing here is unveiling your tragic personality issues before a small audience who don't give much of a fuck.

That's your life right now, evincing the fact you have very little emotional or fluid intelligence to an audience of 4 or 5 people.

Bravo Rolling Eyes

Boofer

Boofer

Bladeswitch wrote:Besides. I'd never trust a psychiatrist who's into scat.

Okay, I'll bite.

Can you demonstrate my so-called scat fetish without resorting to digging up posts that were ironic, attempts at humour, or tenuously related to the subject?

Waiting with bated breath.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:Mind reading really isn't your forte and it's not really much of a surprise that an abusive, unhinged individual like yourself [projection much?] is incognisant of genuinely abusive behaviour.

This is also why you can't wrap your head around the fact that abusive relationships develop over time and aren't monolithic blocks of interaction.

No I can. I can take abusive behaviour seriously, but in your case I happen to think you deserved it.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:
Bladeswitch wrote:Besides. I'd never trust a psychiatrist who's into scat.

Okay, I'll bite.

Can you demonstrate my so-called scat fetish without resorting to digging up posts that were ironic, attempts at humour, or tenuously related to the subject?

Waiting with bated breath.

Oh the 'it's just a meme' excuse?

I've heard that before.

Boofer

Boofer

So you don't then?

Okay, alles klar. LOL

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:That's your life right now, evincing the fact you have very little emotional or fluid intelligence to an audience of 4 or 5 people. 

Sorry, a fan of the moronic, nerdy, plastic, sociopathic JNT era wants to claim to know more about fluid emotional intelligence than me?

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Boofer wrote:So you don't then?

Okay, alles klar. LOL

You're the one who tried so pathetically to make yourself out to be the victim here.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

The only legitimate era of Doctor Who is the JNT era. Giphy

iank

iank

It is the best by far. I mean, no other era had the sublime Warriors of the Deep, for one thing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum