You are not connected. Please login or register

Do I shag my friend tbh?

4 posters

Oui ou non?

Do I shag my friend tbh? I_vote_lcap33%Do I shag my friend tbh? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Do I shag my friend tbh? I_vote_lcap67%Do I shag my friend tbh? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Do I shag my friend tbh? 10th March 2019, 9:16 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

She's attractive enough for the purpose, if not quite relationship material (personality considered too). She's single and interested.

Short-term boon, long-term problems.

Would probably induce a quasi-relationship that I'd have to break up, which could destroy that friendship group ... plus potential seepage into my actual interests.

Oui ou non?

2Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 10th March 2019, 9:18 pm

iank

iank

If you're not really interested in her romantically, then no.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 11th March 2019, 4:49 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Most of the sexual excitement in a liaison like this is the fantasy.
To put it bluntly, once the deed is done each subsequent encounter becomes less and less thrilling, and will end in inevitable disappointment.

Better to wank over the fantasy but keep the relationship platonic.

4Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 12th March 2019, 9:39 am

Boofer

Boofer

Just go on adultwork and hire yourself a hooker.

5Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 12th March 2019, 9:56 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Honestly when I say 'shag' I do mean at least an informal relationship.

I haven't been in one for some time and I'm starting to miss it.

Especially because of the shitty back-and-forth with my primary interest.

I just don't know if I like this 'friend' sufficiently for it to work, or if there's something to be lost from it.

6Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 12th March 2019, 9:16 pm

iank

iank

Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into something, and if you have to do that I wouldn't bother.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 12th March 2019, 9:55 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

iank wrote:Sounds like you're trying to talk yourself into something, and if you have to do that I wouldn't bother.

Well my natural inclination in cases like these is usually the one to ignore. I have a huge inhibition to any kind of proximity like this and I'm completely miserable as a result - right now at least. My mood is so bad - because of the loneliness - lately that I need something like this to balance myself.

Options are:

Girl 1: That I really like but has a boyfriend and is basically ignoring me recently.

Girl 2: Old and burning flame. Difficult to explain the situation (or lack thereof) but it's a complete pipe dream. I don't think she even lives in my city.

Girl 3: Random good looking girl in Uni I've made eye contact with. That's it. Maybe we'll start talking some point.

Girl 4: Fairly attractive girl, similar situation as G3 but with more eye contact and a confirmed boyfriend.

--

Pretty much nothing else. Nobody else worthwhile in the lectures.

---

Girl 'friend' in question: Fairly good looking, get along with. Not much in common. Lacking the chemistry I have with Girl 1 - maybe she's just shy. Single. Interested.

I could start going out again but I'm not convinced that's the best population for LTRs.

Better option than that would be hanging around Uni and starting conversations with randoms.

8Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 12th March 2019, 10:31 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I'm also going to mark the really substantive option of

Girl 5: Really gl girl that appeared on my Facebook suggested friends with one mutual (girl 'friend' in question actually). Studies Mathematics (same uni) which I don't - officially - but that makes her more attractive, plus a conversation point.

She literally looks like a better looking version of Girl 1, it's ridiculous. I'm going to have to bump into her at some point.

She does have a boyfriend though, but whatever.

9Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 14th March 2019, 10:36 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Forgot Girl 6 which is a legit option rn.

Not 100% my type physically but she gave me a semi- when we were flirting earlier today, which happened last time.
Surely the purest and most primal form of attraction.

Single. She seems fairly high IQ as well - which apparently matters to me.

10Do I shag my friend tbh? Empty Re: Do I shag my friend tbh? 22nd March 2019, 11:05 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Nm Girl 6 going well.

Do I shag my friend tbh? Giphy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum