You are not connected. Please login or register

How do girls approach?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do girls approach? Empty How do girls approach? 4th March 2019, 11:35 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I've only recently (since uni) started going out so much as to gather. Obviously it depends on the girl and, to a lesser extent, the guy.

From my experience they don't so much 'approach' as 'invite you to'.

1. Proximity. They will sit or stand near you. Conscious or not it's more likely to get your attention and have you approach them.

2. Attention. They might talk louder, fidget ... generally acting in such a way that promotes you to look their way and make note of them. Talking invites conversation.

3. Body Language. Beyond trying for attention: targeted body language. Eye contact is the obvious one. Behaviour that they think, or unconsciously assume, will show you they're interested.

If you're at a nightclub they might be more forward.

Being too forward puts me off thought tbh, especially when I'm wasted - my spider sense starts tingling.

2How do girls approach? Empty Re: How do girls approach? 5th March 2019, 6:42 am

Pro

The one approaches is boys.Girls will accept or won't just do the first move.I just found an awesome app Search "Callmart share" for more information.Just search

3How do girls approach? Empty Re: How do girls approach? 5th March 2019, 9:21 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Pro wrote:The one approaches is boys.Girls will accept or won't just do the first move.I just found an awesome app Search "Callmart share" for more information.Just search

How do girls approach? Giphy

4How do girls approach? Empty Re: How do girls approach? 5th March 2019, 11:18 pm

Boofer

Boofer

They tend to lead you by your lob-on to a sheltered area and then ride you like rollercoaster.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum