You are not connected. Please login or register

Only validation can sustain me

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only validation can sustain me Empty Only validation can sustain me 4th March 2019, 7:55 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

My mood is so inconsistent these days.
This is not a cognizant I/O it's a chemical fuckup.
If I don't transpose to a HPM positive-affect environment I will probably just sit in my dorm all day doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and drinking alcohol. I've calculated that this is suboptimal.

To achieve this counter-effect I will literally just go and walk around high-population-density public spaces for a few hours. It's guaranteed that I will here encounter some, if not plentiful, attributes of enthusiastic, inspiring pre-flirtation and I will smile.

I have to do this at least once every other day.

Only validation can sustain me Giphy

2Only validation can sustain me Empty Re: Only validation can sustain me 4th March 2019, 8:00 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I can relate to a lot of your problems. Are you around the same age as me?

3Only validation can sustain me Empty Re: Only validation can sustain me 4th March 2019, 8:59 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I'm twenty tbh.

4Only validation can sustain me Empty Re: Only validation can sustain me 4th March 2019, 9:07 pm

iank

iank

The fact that so many young men are suffering from depression is a damning indictment of the state of our female-pandering, male-hating modern society.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Only validation can sustain me Empty Re: Only validation can sustain me 4th March 2019, 10:01 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I'm not depressed I'm just trying to manage my mood. Atm I'm mostly just bored, hence the shitposting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum