You are not connected. Please login or register

Madonna / Whore

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Madonna / Whore Empty Madonna / Whore 3rd March 2019, 12:12 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

It's funny that it seems such a reductive concept but yet it plays so well into the current vocal-apparent political scheme.

So many modern males really don't know women at all in the pragmatic sense. Little to no relationship experience and miscoloured apparitions of off-guided ideals, and we really see this growing.

On the one hand you have the people singing Madonna. Who think that some distal ideal of chivalry will win them the illusory dreams they were told as children, of pure white love and pink mystique groves. Vanquish the evil, the others, and prove yourself l'angélique parmi les démons.

On the other you have the 'realized' who have had their dreams soiled and must turn to the other side. Linger in the crevice of disserviced wishes, beside 'whores'. They cry at what they still want, where none of them are worth it.

Funny still that the human brain seems incapable of handling the in-between.

Both sides flicker.

2Madonna / Whore Empty Re: Madonna / Whore 3rd March 2019, 10:55 pm

I find it quite disturbing that females are still largely determining which male genes are successful in being transmitted to the next generation. Should something as important as this be left to the proclivity of female biology? Especially considering the female predilection to be attracted to confident and competitive males (thugs in general).

3Madonna / Whore Empty Re: Madonna / Whore 24th March 2019, 8:23 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Madonna / Whore Giphy

4Madonna / Whore Empty Re: Madonna / Whore 25th March 2019, 4:17 pm

Boofer

Boofer

What a pussy! Man the fuck up and use your agency to approach a few women. I've never read anything so wet in my entire life. The determinist who doesn't like determinism...fuck my old boots. Rolling Eyes LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum