Boofer
Greywoolfe
iank
ClockworkOcean
edgelord
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edgelord

So JR Southall tweets this - https://twitter.com/jr_southall/status/1097217425647509504?s=21 about the “entirely white, predominantly male” crowd at the BFI Logoplis screening at the weekend having the temerity to boo aggressively when the new series was mentioned.

Apparently stemmed from an outraged tweet by one of DWM’s new Tiresome Team. Thankfully it seems to have been way overblown and people that were actually there said it was no more than a large sigh. The times, eh?

Last edited by edgelord on 19th February 2019, 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

I notice that the woman from the Time Tots Team who made the allegation has deleted her account, presumably after having been called out for publicly lying. Cue the inevitable DWM column about how she was "bullied" and "harassed" off Twitter.

iank

iank

They've always been revolting. Big Grin

Nobody but morons likes New Poo anymore. Deal with it, snowflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Greywoolfe

Greywoolfe

ClockworkOcean wrote:I notice that the woman from the Time Tots Team who made the allegation has deleted her account, presumably after having been called out for publicly lying. Cue the inevitable DWM column about how she was "bullied" and "harassed" off Twitter.
Like those fuckers did with Peter Davison? Cry me a fucking river...

Boofer

Boofer

If I'd have been there I'd have done the loudest boo in the history of boos, snatched the DVD, and then taken a shit on it in front of the audience.

Probably

Zarius

Zarius

Besides leukaemia, Series 11 is the only other thing in this world that could get people to cheer Roman Reigns at this rate

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Boofer wrote:If I'd have been there I'd have done the loudest boo in the history of boos, snatched the DVD, and then taken a shit on it in front of the audience.

Probably

If you hadn't, then I would have certainly done that instead.

I'd have then got the DVD with turd sitting majestically upon it like some magnificently coiled Babel Tower and proceeded to smear it aggressively across the fucking gormless face gurning out from the Jodie Whittaker poster/backdrop behind the stage.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Whoever was booing at the event needs to fucking grow up and learn how to behave in public.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Bladeswitch wrote:Whoever was booing at the event needs to fucking grow up and learn how to behave in public.

The public is a forum for judgement. You express opinions and you are judged for it.

It is what it is.

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Yes and most of the public would judge the booers as sad fuckers who should never be let out the house.

Boofer

Boofer

Bladeswitch wrote:Yes and most of the public would judge the booers as sad fuckers who should never be let out the house.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

Yeah that'll show your abusive ex how you've manned up since.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum