burrunjor
iank
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's your 'type'? Empty What's your 'type'? 24th January 2019, 10:51 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

In so far as women. And no, I don't expect anyone to read this lmao.

Personally I have always elevating standards and a real difficulty finding women I'm attracted to sufficiently to be anyway enthused to pursue, even to the basic extent of initiating conversations - and then moreso to the extent of showing sustained interest: even if I would later regret it.

To capture my attention it seems you have to be blonde. Even a very good looking brunette I probably won't notice until she comes onto me, and then it would take a while. Most of them turn out not to be natural blondes but I don't care to that extent.

Aside from that, I've never been significantly attracted to someone that: Isn't white; is overweight; negative personality indicators (lots of tattoos, regular smoker, regular drug user, artificial hair colour etc.); ... maybe a few others, but it's mostly broad attractiveness.

They tend to be above average height to match my own, above average intelligence, a nice accent (the city I live in has a shit accent I don't share, but most of the women I'm into are from middle-class villages outside the city) etc. etc.

They also always have boyfriends

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Io1xH03wQzT56" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-jack-nicholson-Io1xH03wQzT56"></a></p>

Which I'm learning to ignore tbh because they seem to. This is literally everyone I've been interested in in the past 2 years. If the boyfriend isn't mentioned in the first conversation he doesn't exist.

2What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 24th January 2019, 10:56 pm

iank

iank

At one point I was convinced Aussie chicks came out of the womb with boyfriends attached via their umbilical cord. Big Grin

I like cute, small brunettes. Sue me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 25th January 2019, 12:36 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I like women with dark hair, and HUGE noses.

A huge nose is very striking IMO. I don't get why these famous women with large noses like Lady Gaga always go on about how ugly they look? If only they could realise how strikingly beautiful they are BECAUSE of their big noses.

In terms of personality well I do tend to go towards quite dominant women. I'm kind of a wimpy, nerdy (obviously) sissy man so naturally I liked strong, powerful women. Not in an abusive way however (unless its in a kinky way.)

I do love nerdy, sweet women too though like Osgood. Genuinely nerdy women, not the hipster kind. I love these nerdy, really brainy girls who always feel they have to be nice to someone regardless.

Its like Tara and Willow from Buffy, and Fred from Angel. Even when they are in the presence of a psycho Vampire like Spike or Darla they'll still be genuinely polite to them, and not just out of fear LOL. There are just so many women like that, that just can't bring themselves to be mean under ANY circumstances, but again its not because they are wimps, just because they are such sweet people.

This bit from the Big Bang Theory is so well observed. (Though sadly they ruined it by making Bernadette mean in later years, but at this stage, my god there are so many girls I know like this and I love them.)

Heights never really been anything important to me. I like tiny women like Freema Agyeman and big women like Xena just as much. I also quite like plump women too. I don't think any extreme size is attractive, too fat and too thin, only because it is unhealthy and there is clearly something wrong with someone who is an extreme size.

I don't mean wrong as in they're bad people, just that clearly they're suffering and need help. I'm sure their looks are the last thing they care about in that situation, more just in getting healthy.

Of course like any guy, I like a woman who is a decent person, smart, and good company, which is about 99 percent of women I have met in my life. Still if you want to talk about specific things to me, then its badass and big nose or nerdy and nice Big Grin

I had some confidence issues approaching women for a while, but I realised that its really silly to not tell a girl you like her. Since we all have a particular type its not a reflection on you, if you don't happen to be her particular type. Tell her and if she likes you, GREAT, if not ah well try and find one who does like you.

4What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 25th January 2019, 10:30 am

Boofer

Boofer

Type 40. That's my type.

5What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 25th January 2019, 11:52 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Or Ragnheiður Ragnarsdóttir - whichever is available first.

6What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 26th January 2019, 12:14 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The cute little housewife type that always has a corn beef sandwich on standby just in case I get hungry.

In all seriousness, I've never really thought about it. I just know that I like girls a lot.

7What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 29th January 2019, 10:33 am

Boofer

Boofer

This girl.

Her name is Venice Lei.

What's your 'type'? MetArt_Neciee_Venice-Lei_low_0035

8What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 29th January 2019, 6:40 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

^ Not Bad.

Apparently I like girls that fuck with my head, semi-flirting with others to make me jealous.

Fortunately I'm not so shattered to believe she was actually interested in him/not interested in me but it still pisses me off that she would play games like this rather than just breaking up with her boyfriend and re-attaching à moi. I almost had the first pleasant reflective-afternoon in recent memory.

Fück.

9What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 29th January 2019, 7:10 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

In fact I've completely changed my emotional output for that. 100% certain she did that to make me jealous, but that's a good sign tbh.

I would also do the same thing to her if I had the opportunity ngl.

Actually I have already done that lmao, only difference is she has the advantage in actually being in a relationship where I'm more explicitly vying.

I'm so fucking bipolar.

10What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 30th January 2019, 1:06 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

This is my type.

What's your 'type'? Valerie-leon-28

Valerie Leon circa 1968

11What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 1st March 2019, 11:34 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

The quantity of the very beautiful around uni seems to be quite minimal to the point that my standards have necessarily met themselves lower than otherwise.
The best looking girl in my lectures has acne and a slightly recessed chin/jaw. Otherwise she's great but those remain notable flaws.

There are some that look pretty good but they're so made up you can't really tell for honesty and they're more ons material.

12What's your 'type'? Empty Re: What's your 'type'? 2nd March 2019, 2:47 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Unless you're a real catch yourself, you'll find your standards will have to be roughly commensurate with your own attractiveness.

Nothing wrong with aiming higher, but you've got to be reasonably realistic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum