You are not connected. Please login or register

The Orville Appreciation Thread

+2
Lunchtoiletdweller
burrunjor
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty The Orville Appreciation Thread 4th January 2019, 1:19 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Just finished the first series. I LOVE it. Its definitely a modern day gem. Seth McFarlane was a surprisingly good lead. I always knew he was a good comedy actor of course, but I had no idea that he could do the serious stuff too like in the Krill episode.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

2The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 4th January 2019, 1:44 am

iank

iank

It's good fun. Season 2 starts on SBS here tonight. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 4th January 2019, 5:14 pm

Lunchtoiletdweller

Lunchtoiletdweller

The first two episodes this season have been garbage.

4The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 5th January 2019, 9:30 pm

iank

iank

I have to agree with ToiletMan on that one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 5th January 2019, 10:41 pm

Boofer

Boofer

6The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 9th March 2019, 12:26 pm

Zarius

Zarius

I got into this show a week ago, it's alright, and they did a bitching Best of Both Worlds tribute two parter lately.

7The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 12th March 2019, 6:42 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

It is a great show, infinitely superior to the ever-worsening trainwreck STD has turned out to be. I haven't started Season 2 yet. I'm sorry to hear that it suffered a rough start, as Season 1 was consistently good from start to finish. Does it recover?

8The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread 27th April 2019, 4:29 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Season two has now wrapped, and did so with a time travel story that tells of the far reaching consequences of turning down a second date.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum