You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesbian actress bullied off of Twitter by SJWs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL, it was recently announced that the CW was developing a Batwoman tv series, with lesbian actress Ruby Rose in the role (the character is a lesbian in the comics.)

The SJWs however felt angry at her casting, because she wasn't black, gay enough or some shit, so they chased her off twitter.

When are people going to stand up to these bullies? Steven Moffat, Scarlet Johanson, Joss Whedon, and now Ruby Rose, they all either flee off twitter, or give in to what these cunts want WHY?

When is someone going to have a back bone and not only not cave but wind them up. Why doesn't the next person say " If I have offended any feminists or SJWs with my latest work BRILLIANT!"

God how refreshing that would be in light of these spineless wankers like Moffat and Scarlet Johanson.

iank

iank

I heard that that was an exaggeration, and that it was mainly really just people saying she wasn't a good enough actress for the role that chased her off.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:I heard that that was an exaggeration, and that it was mainly really just people saying she wasn't a good enough actress for the role that chased her off.

I think its more likely the former personally. I know I'm biased, but they have previous for this, ala Joss Whedon and Steven Moffat and Scarlet Johanson.

TBF I don't doubt that some people have been saying that its just because she wasn't a good actress, but I have seen a lot of whiny SJW complaints.

iank

iank

I think everyone should come off Twitter. Just leave them alone in there to screech in an echo chamber, while the adults talk elsewhere and no one listens anymore.

Mott1

Mott1

Why's this in Nu Who's section?

I was literally just reading the article before coming back in here. I doubt the publicity will do any harm to the show's profile, much like Boris with his burka comments - job done. SJWs fall into this trap just as easily as the traditionalists used to, pre-twitter!

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mott1 wrote:Why's this in Nu Who's section?

I was literally just reading the article before coming back in here. I doubt the publicity will do any harm to the show's profile, much like Boris with his burka comments - job done. SJWs fall into this trap just as easily as the traditionalists used to, pre-twitter!

Well its the same thing that brought down DW so I thought it was a bit relevant.

PS they've started again. This time they are angry at Jack Whitehall playing a gay character.

Fury as Jack Whitehall is Cast As First Openly Gay Disney Character

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

According to these wankers then John Hurt was a terrible choice for Quentin Crisp!

I would have thought that a lot of gay actors wouldn't want to only play gay characters? Like all actors I would have thought that they would have wanted to play any type of role they could?

These keyboard warriors really need taken down a peg or six.

shan164

It's worth reading this Reddit thread on the news of her casting. I think it covers the range of people's thoughts quite well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/95dp66/ruby_rose_cast_as_batwoman_for_cw/

iank

iank

Well it's nice that us evil toxic white men aren't getting the blame for once. LOL

shan164

Here's some more coverage of the various things that came up with this casting announcement along with the added bonus of some fantastic comic art in some of the posts.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ruby-rose-cast-as-arrowverses-batwoman.1464472/

Boofer

Boofer

Darren Dashing wrote:In entertainment news today dementia activist group, Thoughtless produced a statement which threatened to sue the BBC if Doctor Who lead Jodie Whittaker wasn't immediately replaced by someone with creeping vascular dementia.

Chief Executive, Delorian Fridge-Pissing countered one journalist's line of questioning and labelled it 'dementialist' when it was put to her that no other Doctor's castings had been subjected to the same criticism. She claimed that staff working at the time may have simply forgotten to action 'their 'long-standing imperative' for conserving roles for those experiencing 'graduated deletion from reality'.  "We would have done this back in 1966 to Pat Troughton if we'd been about then!", exclaimed Barry Kaputtwernicke, a leading activist.

Whispers emerging from the Doctor Who camp strongly infer that Jodie Whittaker is now having a crisis of both confidence and competence in her ability to carry the part, knowing that she'll never be able to recreate the ad hoc fluffs which defined and endeared the original character to its audience. A friend confessed, "Jodie's seriously considering forcing re-writes and remounts right now. She would rather be the Doctor's sister or mate, helping out while he's on a gentle SAGA cruise. Indeed, she doesn't feel she can carry the mantle of actually acting like she's one penny short of a pound."

So could the new Time Lady quit? It appears that old school fans cannot bare the thought of yet another compos mentis  Doctor, demanding that Jodie affect word-salads, strange portmanteaus and hidden curses in her characterisation. One fan TARDisBest took to twitter, "How can the Doctor be the Doctor if he doesn't occasionally forget where he is or his companions are, or whether he has any mercury in the TARDIS to fill the fluid link?".

Conversely, angry dementia patients forgot to take to twitter to express their anger that Jodie may be about to culturally appropriate mannerisms formerly reserved for the mentally impaired. After much prompting by her support worker, one angry nonogenarian posted a picture of her sock-ball breasts and cavernous jungle-like scheide to Jodie Whittaker, captioned "Here's something you can't forget, bitch!". Whittaker has been questioned regarding the incident and remains firmly on police radar in case she commits further infractions against the dementia community.

Mott1

Mott1

Bowlestrek just ripped into Batwoman - which I've just heard has gotten renewed for a 2nd series - for focusing on the heroine ("woke batman", as he calls her) running a gay bar. Initially I thought he was making an exaggerated claim for comic effect - but no, she actually ends up running a gay bar!  LOL

And look at the synopsis of episode 7, and onwards. How the hell can a superheroine 'come out': her identity's supposed to be secret!?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum