You are not connected. Please login or register

Which do you prefer: Digital or Physical media?

4 posters

Physical media or digital?

Which do you prefer: Digital or Physical media? I_vote_lcap75%Which do you prefer: Digital or Physical media? I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Which do you prefer: Digital or Physical media? I_vote_lcap25%Which do you prefer: Digital or Physical media? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I prefer going out and actually getting the physical product. I still own a large collection of DVDs (don't really do Blu Ray) and I'd never switch to digital. I know people like to stream these days and get everything by clicking a button but I've never really found that to be very appealing.

iank

iank

Streaming is for suckers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:Streaming is for suckers.

Indeed.

Fuck Netflix.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Digital.

It's far more convenient to use, it saves precious physical storage space and you don't have to worry about damaging the disc.

Unless you get some kind of strange, gleeful delight in seeing colorful boxes lining your shelves then I really don't see the point in opting for a physical copy over a digital. Seriously, how often do you actually rewatch all your DVD's/Blu-Rays every year to justify them all taking up precious space in your room?

iank

iank

You only have to worry about losing access to everything depending on the whims of the streamer, copyright issues or what is and isn't PC this week.
I say again - streaming is for SUCKERS.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

In theory - physical. I hate the transient aspect of digital media, and the fact of paying for something that is essentially worthless (as in, non-depriving to the seller).

In reality - digital media is much more convenient and cost-efficient. Just be a parasite and use someone else's Netflix/Amazon etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum