You are not connected. Please login or register

Series 6

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Series 6 Empty Series 6 21st February 2017, 9:58 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Gareth Roberts talks about the planned Closing Time sequel here in this CultBox interview

www.cultbox.co.uk/news/headlines/doctor-who-writer-unsure-if-third-craig-ep-will-happen

www.cultbox.co.uk/interviews/exclusives/exclusive-interview-doctor-who-writer-gareth-roberts-chat-to-us-about-the-caretaker

Steve Manfred (who advised Gaiman on continuity) has said he saw "Lodger 3" on the Series 7 outline (the offiofficialt of stories & summaries made for each series). It was to be "somewhere around 7b.5 or 7b.6" (Journey to the Center or Crimson's slot).

I am so glad this didn't happen. The Lodger was enough.

2Series 6 Empty Re: Series 6 21st February 2017, 1:24 pm

Defeatment

And I realised... That by a miracle, I had escaped!

Never mind nuclear threat, just tell all nations this country has the capabilities to make a sequel to the Doctor Who episode "Closing Time".
That would either get us in line or get the country pre-emptively nuked.

Is Gareth Roberts writing this year? Low so deep it came out the other side of the Earth and sent his future scripts hurtling from the stratosphere. (Yes I know that's not how planets work!)

3Series 6 Empty Re: Series 6 21st February 2017, 2:21 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

LOL LOL

4Series 6 Empty Re: Series 6 21st February 2017, 9:14 pm

iank

iank

Yeah, the first one is largely inoffensive if one of the weakest of series 5 but Closing Time was fucking awful. Third one most definitely not required.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum