You are not connected. Please login or register

Gotham

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gotham Empty Gotham 18th February 2017, 4:27 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/harley-quinn-gotham-season-3-joker-finale-a7533551.html

Potential spoiler in there.

Gotham is one of my favourite things to watch right now but I wish they wouldn't keep doing these long breaks it really spoils any momentum the series builds up.

2Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 18th February 2017, 5:08 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

I wonder if they'll introduce a new character or if they'll go the Barbara route? I thought she was supposed to be Gotham's Harley since season 2, she did become somewhat of a sidekick to Jerome, literally in fact when they planned to kill Bruce in the guise of a magic act.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

3Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 18th February 2017, 5:18 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Yeah, I see how it could work but isn't there a bit too much of an age difference between them? I dunno, Gotham seems to make most things work. There has been very little bad that I could say about it. The Joker/Jerome is a vicious little shit in this and I think Barbara would have to get even crazier to compensate and she does get on my nerves a bit now. I am more interested in where Ed and Penguin are going at the moment. And wondering where Fish got to.

4Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 18th February 2017, 6:47 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Actually, she is a lezza ain't she so don't matter.

5Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 19th February 2017, 11:19 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'll tell you who I wish had become Harley Quinn. The Riddlers cute girlfriend with the glasses, was her name Kringle? She was the one who had the abusive boyfriend that he killed, before he strangled her in a moment of passion.

It was a powerful moment when he killed her but I was really annoyed that she died because she would have been a great Harley.

She is mousey, but smart, she has the Harleen Quinzell look, and she is drawn to psycho's and abusive boyfriends. I thought she was going to go mad with the Riddler, but then dump him when he wasn't psycho enough and later hook up with Jerome.

Imagine how hilarious that would be given the Penguin's infatuation with the Riddler.

We'd have, the Penguin in love with the Riddler, who doesn't feel the same way. The Riddler in love with Harley Quinn who doesn't feel the same way, and Harley Quinn in love with the Joker who doesn't feel the same way LOL.

6Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 19th February 2017, 1:11 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I liked s1 of Gotham, but s2 sacrificed any credibility and at times was so OTT & camped-up it verged on the Joel Schumacher Batman-era.

7Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 19th February 2017, 5:32 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Ah, I will post this here

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/movies/batman-returns/45794/batman-returns-recut-as-a-german-expressionist-silent-film

As a silent expressionist film. Don't tell me you aren't excited

8Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 6th June 2017, 7:41 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

The season 3 finale was crazy, but Harley Quinn was nowhere to be seen. Can't wait to see what they do with season 4.

Spoiler:

I read that there's a likely chance season 4 will be the last (moving days and putting it against The Big Bang Theory doesn't help) but I hope that doesn't turn out to be true.

9Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 16th October 2017, 9:27 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Season 4 is really shit

10Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 16th October 2017, 9:43 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

I'm liking season 4 so far. I wasn't a fan of the Mad Hatter or court of owls arcs last season and I'm enjoying the Scarecrow and proto-Batman plots a lot more than that. Nobody staying dead and the Penguin vs Riddler vs Barbara plots are starting to get old though.

11Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 17th October 2017, 9:13 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Babara has always been a bit irritating to me. But when they brought her back from the dead I just thought 'not again'. Mostly because of Moffat's constant resurrections of characters has jaded me so much that has spread to other programs so that when they do it it's not surprising either.

The dog guy, Annubis, in the recent episode and the bone being thrown out the window was a bit silly. I remember in the first series they had that cool idea with balloons and people getting taken into the air. Now they have blokes pretending to be dogs.

12Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 20th May 2018, 10:22 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I enjoyed the series finale and Jeremiah is better than Jerome, shame it's only coming back for a half series to finish it off. I thought there was still a fair bit of mileage in this

13Gotham Empty Re: Gotham 21st April 2019, 11:11 pm

cunt

cunt

fun show but a bit shit most of the time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum