Richayard
DeadManRising
Boofer
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

“I worried, out loud, in print, once or twice, back in the old days, about the reaction to a female Doctor.But d’you know what? That was 13 years ago. 13 long years. I’ve grown up, and learnt, and I hope I know better, and the world has grown up too.”

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-04-11/russell-t-davies-says-hes-grown-up-after-worrying-about-casting-a-female-doctor-in-doctor-who/

burrunjor

burrunjor

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:“I worried, out loud, in print, once or twice, back in the old days, about the reaction to a female Doctor.But d’you know what? That was 13 years ago. 13 long years. I’ve grown up, and learnt, and I hope I know better, and the world has grown up too.”

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-04-11/russell-t-davies-says-hes-grown-up-after-worrying-about-casting-a-female-doctor-in-doctor-who/

Translation "I like any normal DW fan thought it was ridiculous to try and crowbar a woman into a role that has been played by a man 13 times and not expect it to seem out of place, and no longer like the same character, when I actually thought for myself. However after being metaphorically beaten into the ground by SJW bullies who run the industry I still want a career in, I'm towing the party line, and throwing the show I claimed to love (and that made my career) under a bus along wit its fans."

PS the idea of RTD being grown up is hilarious. If he had then his own era, full of burping wheely bins, farting monsters, dick jokes, Anne Robinson Robots, David Tennant blow up dolls, and scenes like these

would embarrass him more than saying "its stupid to turn the Doctor into a woman to placate a bunch of whiny crybullies who don't even watch the show."

Boofer

Boofer

OR: "I've been brainwashed and want to conspicuously imply that anyone else who hasn't been brainwashed hasn't 'evolved', or has the mental maturity of a 'child'."

iank

iank

What a prat.
I sincerely hope I never 'grow up' enough to buy the bullshit the current male-hating PC retard society is selling. Rolling Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:What a prat.
I sincerely hope I never 'grow up' enough to buy the bullshit the current male-hating PC retard society is selling. Rolling Eyes

Don't you know only a real man hates himself for being a man. Big Grin

Mott1

Mott1

Having sometimes argued RTD did (a bit) less damage to the show than Moff I am increasingly coming round to Monk's point of view that they are as bad as each other.

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

That's right. All you manbabies who object to changing the Doctor's gender after 54 years and completely raping the show's history and lore desperately need to grow up ASAP.

All those people who ran Peter Davison off of Twitter for not clapping his hands together like a demented seal when Jodie's casting was announced? Nope! They're all good. It is YOU PEOPLE who need to grow up and realise that things can't always go your way.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

RTD has "grown up" after worrying about casting a female as the Doctor Jodie11

Richayard

Happy Birthday Pete

Mott1

Mott1

I was quite intrigued by this forthcoming drama until I read who'd written it (the clue is at the end of the link): -

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/ben-whishaw-a-very-english-scandal-norman-scott-jeremy-thorpe-mp-russell-t-davies-a7913871.html

Crying or Very sad

sanchez ll

interesting use of the term 'manbabies' - throw instant derision by way of an insult to anyone who opposes your mindset

A standard reactive tactic

'insulting' as the first Doctor observed re Ian Chesterton's limited human scope reaction in 'An Unearthly Child'

iank

iank

They have to resort to childishness, as there is no sane and rational argument for castrating a male icon, hero and role model. And they know it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:They have to resort to childishness, as there is no sane and rational argument for castrating a male icon, hero and role model. And they know it.

But, but, but, but, but, but muh representation. Also people like you can't be allowed to think you own it, by stopping me from coming along and completely changing it to suit my divisive political agenda.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

If it isn't man babies then it's "virgin" or "basement dweller." They make us out to be fat men playing with ourselves in a dimly lit dungeon-like setting or something. I'm so looking forward to when everyone starts pointing fingers at each other when the show gets cancelled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum