You are not connected. Please login or register

I was wrong about Jodie

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was wrong about Jodie Empty I was wrong about Jodie 1st April 2018, 9:05 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

After having seen her performance in Black Mirror all I can say is WOW.

She is going to be an amazing Doctor. Yes okay the gender change is jarring, but really is it any more jarring that Pat Troughton turning into Jon Pertwee. Pertwee is like a foot and a half bigger than him!

The way I see there isn't really any reason to be afraid of Jodie's casting. She's stunningly gorgeous, a really nice person to her fans and an amazing actress.

It makes me cringe when I look at these long boring essays I wrote trying to justify being scared of a woman in a leading role now TBH.

2I was wrong about Jodie Empty Re: I was wrong about Jodie 1st April 2018, 9:10 am

iank

iank

I can only assume this is an April Fools. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3I was wrong about Jodie Empty Re: I was wrong about Jodie 1st April 2018, 9:28 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

iank wrote:I can only assume this is an April Fools. Big Grin

No I've seen the light! Just because you and the rest of this little pathetic, immature boys only club aren't used to seeing women in strong roles Ian, doesn't mean I am the same. I think that if we had put women in charge then society would have progressed more in 2 years than it did in 1000 with men.

I worry about the day that the rest of the world will hold white men accountable for all the horrors we have committed.

Its just so heartbreaking looking at these girls who finally have a role model to look up to.
Why has it taken them so long?

Yeah okay it is an April Fools joke LOL. I think I need to take a shower after pretending to be THAT guy LOL.

PS obviously I am not having a go at the little girl in that video. Hey she wants a role model fine, but that's my point why not give her one? Its funny how a guy who cares about a little boy in that situation like Peter Davison is chased off of twitter.

I do feel sorry for that little girl as her mother is a crazy feminist who actually said on twitter that she wanted people to weaponize her child against the patriarchy.

Using children as human shields is a low feminists are often happy to sink too, and its awful for these children who aren't given a chance to form their own opinions and ideologies. Really being raised by a feminist might as well be the same as being raised by a religious fanatic. You are not going to be able to go against your parents beliefs without SERIOUS repurcussions either way.

4I was wrong about Jodie Empty Re: I was wrong about Jodie 1st April 2018, 10:54 am

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

Sarcasm and April Fools day aside, multiple people have actually linked that video to me of that little girl's reaction to Jodie's casting when I was arguing with them about how fucking stupid a female Doctor is. They couldn't disprove any of my points or give any solid arguments as to why it's a good idea, so they had to resort to blatant emotional manipulation.

Very sad and pathetic of them.

5I was wrong about Jodie Empty Re: I was wrong about Jodie 1st April 2018, 10:48 pm

iank

iank

I find the notion that the series and my own personal preferences should play second fiddle to that of a six year old rather hilariously deluded. If that's the best these pricks can put up, I'm quite content in my holy righteousness. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum