Nazi pug trial ends in conviction.

+3
burrunjor
Boofer
DeadManRising
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 5:39 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Seems like the judges didn't appear to want to know about the original context of the joke, or simply disbelieved his reasoning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5522881/Man-filmed-pug-giving-Nazi-salutes-convicted-court.html

2Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 6:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Everything is "grossly offensive" these days. Guy can't even make a video with his dog without someone having a fit.

3Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 6:04 pm

DeadManRising

DeadManRising

But it was perfectly okay for Prince Harry to turn up at a fancy dress party wearing the Nazi swastika armband.

4Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 7:45 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

This is the same country where you can walk down London with an ISIS flag. Absolute disgrace. The judge who convicted him should be fired right away for the good of the GP.

5Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 8:03 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I actually think that they have outdone McCarthy with this. Britain is a complete fucking joke in the eyes of any civilised society, whilst anyone with even two functioning braincells must be cursing the arseholes who sentenced him.

You see this is why I always go on about SJWs. They need called out and ridiculed for the sake of free speech.

6Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 8:10 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:This is the same country where you can walk down London with an ISIS flag.

They don't want to say anything about that in case they're called racists.

Fucking Shambles.

7Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 8:25 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

They don't want to say anything about that in case they're called racists.

Fucking Shambles.

Indeed. This has pretty much clinched my decision to do teaching abroad. To say the UK is a shell of its former self its a compliment to it.

I fucking hate everything about these pathetic, puritanical, bigoted pieces of shit. I really, really hope that the police state they are creating comes back to bite them in the ass. Lets see how these weasly pieces of shit last in prison.

8Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 9:04 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

It's a sad state of affairs. I don't understand how people can get so offended over something silly yet gloss over other things so they don't appear homophobic/sexist/racist. Cretins, the lot of them.

9Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 9:31 pm

iank

iank

Jesus, absolutely fucking ridiculous. Time for the people to rise up and start beheading these smug, self-satisfied elitist CUNTS.
Utterly disgusting. Ruining a man's life because a bunch of prize CUNTS have no sense of humour.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

10Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 20th March 2018, 9:43 pm

Boofer

Boofer

11Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 21st March 2018, 8:50 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Graham Linehan is actually on the side of the people against Count Dankula.

Graham Linehan tweet

What a shame I love his work, but he is a Grade A cunt and fucking huge hypocrite.

God SJW and hypocrite go together so perfectly don't they?

That utter cuck Richard H Cooper is also on their side, having a go at Ricky Gervais for actually having the balls and integrity to stand up for someone having their life completely and utterly destroyed by a bunch of whiney cunts.

It will be so good if Linehan ends up going to prison when this becomes the new norm and one of his old jokes backfires on him. Reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman makes it that anyone who calls someone a bad name like ass sucker can be found guilty of sexual harassment and he sues Stan, only to get sued himself when he calls someone an asshole later.

12Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 21st March 2018, 11:17 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I think the Scottish public should do all they can to make sure the Judge who sentenced Count Dankula gets fired.

I know that might sound hypocritical as I can't stand it when feminists try and get people fired. However I don't want him fired for expressing his opinions like a feminist would. I want him fired as he has shown himself to be unfit for his job, by being willing to ruin a man's entire life for sentencing him to prison for possibly 1 year, which will be on his permanent record and make him unemployable, and make him a target for ANTIFA and leftist nutcases by tarring him as a Nazi, not to mention the legal costs which will leave him in debt, the permanent damage this will do to his reputation (with the cunts at the Sun sliming him as a racist) and finally the emotional trauma his time in prison will cause him, the physical danger he'll be in and the stress this will put on his family, including his elderly mother.

The judge isn't just someone I hate. He is a dangerous, evil, twisted excuse for a human being and I personally don't feel safe or comfortable knowing that this cunt in is in such a position of power over other people's lives.

Are there any petitions to get this pathetic waste of oxygen fired? If so I'll happily sign them. There should also be a march to get this piece of cowardly, slimy, idiotic, nasty, vicious, piece of festering horse shit into the gutter where he belongs.

13Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 2:23 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

burrunjor wrote:... and make him a target for ANTIFA ...

You haven't seen Dankula's petition to get Antifa classed as a terrorist organisation then? I think that would be a bigger factor

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/976574868090126336

14Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 2:27 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

burrunjor wrote:
I know that might sound hypocritical as I can't stand it when feminists try and get people fired.

No, it sounds hypocritical cos it is. You can't have it both ways. What are you gonna do when another Judge makes a decision you don't like, start firing judges like Hitler did?

Anyway, Dankula shouldn't have been sent down.

15Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 2:33 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

"I said 'Gas the Jews' 23 times, but I was just joking! Don't hurt me!"

16Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 8:17 am

iank

iank

As someone noted, that Stuchebury's a twat who doesn't understand the difference between speech and violence. He's okay with the latter, so long as it's coming from his side of the ideological war.

17Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 8:27 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

No, it sounds hypocritical cos it is. You can't have it both ways. What are you gonna do when another Judge makes a decision you don't like, start firing judges like Hitler did?

No it isn't hypocritical. I'm not wanting him fired for being a feminist, or for wanting a female Doctor Who, or for being an Islam apologist or for expressing his opinion in a public place that has nothing to do with his work, or even giving money to an organisation like Antifa.

I am wanting him fired because he has proven that he is unfit for his job. It would be like if a Policeman took bribes from a crook. I'd be well within my rights to say as a citizen I don't think that police man should be in his job as he can't be trusted to protect citizens.

This judge has proven with this decision that he is a danger to people. He is willing to send a man to prison for possibly 1 year, in the face of evidence on video of Count Dankula saying before he teaches the dog that he hates Hitler, but that he just wanted to annoy his girlfriend by getting her cute dog to do something horrible.

Its on fucking tape, yet this judge actually said that he still feels he was racist so he is getting a sentence for 1 year.

How can you possibly think this is just a case of a Judge making a decision I don't like? Its an abuse of power and a threat to the general public that this man is supposed to serve.

Now disproportionate punishments can be handed out just like that to citizens, and they can happen in spite of documented video evidence to the contrary, on the opinion of one man?

Suppose you got tried by this judge for saying Steven Moffat is a cunt online, and he decided that your intent because you used cunt, a sexual slur was that you wanted to rape him, even though there was NOTHING to suggest that, he just felt it was implied, and so you got put in prison for 1 year, risking your life, ruining your chances of employment, and putting unbelievable stress on you and your family?

Would you just shrug your shoulders and think "Oh well a judge made a decision I don't like. That's the law?"

Also imagine if a judge sentenced a black man for a crime, even though it was obvious he was innocent, simply because he is black? Would you not have a right to say that he should not be in his job as he has shown he can't do it properly?

There is no defence for this judge. As long as he is in power the public is not safe, as they have a fascist who is happy to ignore evidence in front of his eyes, and ruin entire people's lives with the power to do just that to them at any point.

18Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 8:32 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:
burrunjor wrote:... and make him a target for ANTIFA ...

You haven't seen Dankula's petition to get Antifa classed as a terrorist organisation then? I think that would be a bigger factor

https://twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/976574868090126336

You'd have a point except that tweet was from a few days ago, and ANTIFA have been targeting him for the past few years because of this shit.

I'm not saying I agree entirely with his petition of course, but ANTIFA are thugs who attack people and smash up statues and they do threaten people with violence so its not exactly the same.

19Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 22nd March 2018, 8:36 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:"I said 'Gas the Jews' 23 times, but I was just joking! Don't hurt me!"

WOW way to miss the point. You remind me of Jeff's parents in Curb Your Enthusiasm when they get all offended over Larry David calling Cheryl Hitler.

The joke is that he is winding his girlfriend up by getting her dog to do the worst thing possible, which in his mind is the Nazi salute.

It only works if you think the Nazis are evil!

By this logic, Matt Stone and Trey Parker are racist scum bags. They had pretty much the same idea when creating Cartman. They thought it would be funny if a little cute 8 year old boy was a racist scumbag, and they've had Cartman say he wants to kill the Jews, lets send them to concentration camps etc.

So are they racist too then?

20Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 24th March 2018, 4:30 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

I know that might sound hypocritical as I can't stand it when feminists try and get people fired.

The difference here is that the judge is in a far more powerful position and that's the frightening thing.

21Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 28th March 2018, 10:22 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Count Dankula says:
Thank you. The problem with the alt right is it's a belief not a group. That makes it harder to ban. An example would be vegans, they want to protect animals. But a vegan group emerges, and they bomb/attack slaughterhouses. It would be stupid to ban veganism as a whole, cont.

https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/978360261642944513

What an idiot, still refuses to acknowledge that Antifa is decentralised and not a group. But of course, he believes Fascism is a belief but anti-Fascism isn't - somehow...

22Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 28th March 2018, 6:17 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:Count Dankula says:
Thank you. The problem with the alt right is it's a belief not a group. That makes it harder to ban. An example would be vegans, they want to protect animals. But a vegan group emerges, and they bomb/attack slaughterhouses. It would be stupid to ban veganism as a whole, cont.

https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/978360261642944513

What an idiot, still refuses to acknowledge that Antifa is decentralised and not a group. But of course, he believes Fascism is a belief but anti-Fascism isn't - somehow...

It doesn't matter though if Count Dankula is an idiot. His free speech being threatened is a danger to us all.

Personally I think he's a bit of an idiot being such an admirer of Ayn Rand. Ayn Rand was an utterly loathsome, hack author, who derived her ideology of me first, from her own admiration of a serial killer.

However again the big issue here is really that him going to prison opens up a very bad door for all of us, and the decision needs to be fought against.

IMO that comedian Shappi Khorsandi comes out of this really well, as she is normally on the opposite end of the political spectrum to Count Dankula, so her defending him sends a very good message.

23Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 28th March 2018, 11:54 pm

iank

iank

If being an idiot is an imprisonable offence, that should be most of our glorious leaders and the media behind bars then. Big Grin

24Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 29th March 2018, 12:45 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

I blame the influence of American culture in our mainstream media and universities for the destruuction of our ability to debate.Americans have never been good at this, and Americanisation has now eroded something we were once good at.

It's ironic really that this would probably go unpunished in the US.

25Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. Empty Re: Nazi pug trial ends in conviction. 25th April 2018, 5:48 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum