You are not connected. Please login or register

Levine's Autobiography

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Levine's Autobiography Empty Levine's Autobiography 22nd February 2018, 12:25 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

2Levine's Autobiography Empty Re: Levine's Autobiography 22nd February 2018, 3:21 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Half of it will BE IN CAPITALS.

Last edited by Clayton Dickman on 22nd February 2018, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Levine's Autobiography Empty Re: Levine's Autobiography 22nd February 2018, 6:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He's a loathsome shit head with about as much charm as a lake of discarded anus droppings. I hope the autobiography is free with the paper because I don't believe he is under the delusion that anyone will actually pay their hard earned cash on a book written by such a snivelling mess of a man.

4Levine's Autobiography Empty Re: Levine's Autobiography 22nd February 2018, 7:20 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Come publication time, the vast man may well be featured for the second time on The One Show
Once the set designers have created an extra strength sofa for the Lord Levine

5Levine's Autobiography Empty Re: Levine's Autobiography 22nd February 2018, 7:43 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I have a sneaking admiration for Levine. Always says what he thinks (or unthinks), never hides behind platitudes, stopped a lot of old Who from being trashed, and juggled and dabbled with a lot different careers at once.

On the music side - production wise - he's definitely a hack, but a decent selector when it comes to the dance floor. His Who antics range from the heroic (saving epsiodes) to the deeply-mortifying (smashing his TV in the newspaper, Doctor in Distress, etc.)

When you live your life as fearlessly and shamelessly as Levine has, you're bound to be a bit of a marmite character. I've taken the piss many-a-time, but people will still talk about him in fan circles long after his time passes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum