You are not connected. Please login or register

Legalise

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legalise Empty Legalise 4th November 2017, 6:15 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Here’s how to solve the NHS’s chronic underfunding: legalise cannabis

Criminalising weed hits patients twice. It deprives them of a tax revenue that could fund their care, and also robs them of a potential medical aid

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/03/solve-nhs-chronic-underfunding-legalise-cannabis-tax-medicinal-aid-patients

2Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 4th November 2017, 9:10 pm

Defeatment

Sadly Parliament moves too slow. Too many back and forth. Too many negative press briefings, too much cowardice.
And then if really unlucky it goes to the House of Lords!
Love to see it happen, but not holding breath.

3Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 12:32 pm

Defeatment

Victoria Atkins, the current UK Drugs Minister still spreads bullshit and now it turns out her husband has 45 acres of the stuff.
"Ah, but that's for medical stuff they can make from it and has none of the psychoactive ingredients" she says with a straight face.
So is this why it overnight virtually went from solid resin to bags of herbs then?

https://www.clear-uk.org/victoria-atkins-mp-the-uk-drugs-minister-opposes-drugs-regulation-while-her-husband-grows-45-acres-of-cannabis-under-government-licence/

4Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 12:35 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I thought to get a Home Office licence to grow it had to be hemp with a THC rating of under 0.2%?

I might be misremembering. I miss resin/soap.

5Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 12:38 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Defeatment wrote:So is this why it overnight virtually went from solid resin to bags of herbs then?

Fun theory, but I don't think so: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/642482/Hemp-Grower_notes-2017.pdf

My last post was correct. I would laugh if she got caught out growing some high grade amnesia LOL

6Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 4:59 pm

Boofer

Boofer

GW Pharmaceuticals have been growing high THC varieties for Sativex under license for some years now. I'm pretty sure there's a difference between an industrial and a pharma license.

Not all low-THC cannabis is effectively hemp either. The Israeli company, Tikum Alam leads the world in the production of high-CBD medical strains and the production of medically beneficial terpenes.

Soap was fucking horrible. Bits of plastic, camel shit and henna were the norm. Resin though, I'm with you on that. Nothing wrong with a low-grade, 3rd sift hash. Good for the uninitiated and a nice mellow, sleepy smoke. Can still be got for 100-120 a z

There are bits of first sift and farmer's grade coming in now thanks to the dark web and the general connectivity we all have. A lot of it gets rosined for dabbing before you can get hold of it though. If you obatain a cheap sifter box you can make anything from a standard hash to full melt (depending on the technique used).

Smoking is pretty old-school anyway and fucks with your lungs. Vaping is more convenient and stealthy. It's more efficient too.

7Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 5:43 pm

Defeatment

Well it used to be snuggled in on an industrial scale disguised as mantle pieces!
Amazed they got that for so long!

"I've got that thing you want but it's dead different... Let me know what you think?"
I didn't have a problem and it was a change of diet to green from thereon in.

8Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 6:04 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Defeatment wrote:Well it used to be snuggled in on an industrial scale disguised as mantle pieces!
Amazed they got that for so long!

"I've got that thing you want but it's dead different... Let me know what you think?"
I didn't have a problem and it was a change of diet to green from thereon in.

Candles were also a choice way of getting a key or two in as well.

An old family friend (now deceased) was one of the main importers of LSD into the UK during the 60s and 70s. It involved laminated windscreens. LOL

We only found out this info after he'd snuffed it.

9Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 6:57 pm

Defeatment

Boofer wrote:

An old family friend (now deceased) was one of the main importers of LSD into the UK during the 60s and 70s. It involved laminated windscreens. LOL

I always wanted to call every band I was ever in "The Operation Julie Memorial Band" but they never let me.
That's an amazing post! It really is the ones you know the least about, right?!

10Legalise Empty Re: Legalise 11th February 2018, 7:35 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Defeatment wrote:
Boofer wrote:

I always wanted to call every band I was ever in "The Operation Julie Memorial Band" but they never let me.
That's an amazing  post! It really is the ones you know the least about, right?!

I know! Amazing what you learn about people at funerals, isn't it? LOL

'Mr.Nice' is worth a read. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]