3Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 8:52 am

iank

iank

What was that about?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 12:34 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

He's an SJW from Gallifrey Base who came here to "tackle the bigots", but got scared and ran away upon realising that this would involve engaging with opposing viewpoints. Should his own bigotry ever subside, he is welcome to open up a new account.

5Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 1:00 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:He's an SJW from Gallifrey Base who came here to "tackle the bigots", but got scared and ran away upon realising that this would involve engaging with opposing viewpoints. Should his own bigotry ever subside, he is welcome to open up a new account.

Which one? I'm afraid that might have been me that caused him to come to the Hive. I was arguing with some of them over there and the Hive came up.

I'm going to steer clear of there from now on. Don't ask me why. It was just an amusing distraction, but I admit a total waste of time.

What did he say?

6Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 1:12 pm

REDACTED

burrunjor wrote:
ClockworkOcean wrote:He's an SJW from Gallifrey Base who came here to "tackle the bigots", but got scared and ran away upon realising that this would involve engaging with opposing viewpoints. Should his own bigotry ever subside, he is welcome to open up a new account.

Which one? I'm afraid that might have been me that caused him to come to the Hive. I was arguing with some of them over there and the Hive came up.

I'm going to steer clear of there from now on. Don't ask me why. It was just an amusing distraction, but I admit a total waste of time.

What did he say?

If I may ask, do you have the details of the argument to upload here?

7Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 1:18 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indrid Mercury wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

What did he say?

If I may ask, do you have the details of the argument there?

Sadly you are not allowed to post things from GB on other sites, which is fair enough, I'll respect that rule.

It's just more of the same things. Arguing with them is so tedious. They will ignore the crux of your argument and then focus on a pedantic detail and present it completely out of context because they think they have you.

I honestly don't understand what these "it's all about change" wankers even like about DW? Seriously if it has no identity, what is there to latch onto?

As for the Hive I can't quite remember how it came up, but basically Omie and Culfy two users called us all sad, bitter, disenfranchised fanboys who were upset at being banned from GB.

I challenged them both to post here, simply because I was so sick of the 7 on one debates over there and asked them if they had the courage of their convictions to do the same.

Count Alucard though is the biggest piece of shit on GB. I despise him. I hope it was him who posted here and got humiliated.

8Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 2:38 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:As for the Hive I can't quite remember how it came up, but basically Omie and Culfy two users called us all sad, bitter, disenfranchised fanboys who were upset at being banned from GB.

I challenged them both to post here, simply because I was so sick of the 7 on one debates over there and asked them if they had the courage of their convictions to do the same.

This was Omie, who didn't have the bottle to attempt even one topical discussion without the presence of a mob to back him up.

snicker

9Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 2:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What was the other thing he posted on the "Gallifrey Base: A Froum Hitler would have thought was a bit too fascistic" thread before it was removed?

10Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 2:44 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:
burrunjor wrote:As for the Hive I can't quite remember how it came up, but basically Omie and Culfy two users called us all sad, bitter, disenfranchised fanboys who were upset at being banned from GB.

This was Omie, who didn't have the bottle to attempt even one topical discussion without the presence of a mob to back him up.

snicker

If it was him then I must have got through to him, or rather really pissed him off LOL.

I'm sure he'll mention it to me at some point.

11Delete Empty Re: Delete 31st March 2020, 3:03 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Pepsi Maxil wrote:What was the other thing he posted on the "Gallifrey Base: A Froum Hitler would have thought was a bit too fascistic" thread before it was removed?

It's still there...

Guest wrote:Even DWO gets more traffic than The Hive and that place has really gone to the dogs

The fact that this was his most provocative post is an admission that he knows the disingenuous non-arguments that routinely go unchallenged on GB don't stand up to scrutiny.

12Delete Empty Re: Delete 1st April 2020, 9:44 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:What was the other thing he posted on the "Gallifrey Base: A Froum Hitler would have thought was a bit too fascistic" thread before it was removed?

It's still there...

Guest wrote:Even DWO gets more traffic than The Hive and that place has really gone to the dogs

The fact that this was his most provocative post is an admission that he knows the disingenuous non-arguments that routinely go unchallenged on GB don't stand up to scrutiny.

That's it? That's the best he's got? For a male feminist his argument came down to "mine's bigger." LOL

PS by that logic Countryfile must be better than his favourite series as it smashed Jodie every week in the viewers.

Only thing I will say for Omie is that he has at least some integrity as when that Count Alucard was being a hypocritical cunt, Omie at least called him out on it and liked my comments ripping into him.

13Delete Empty Re: Delete 1st April 2020, 10:10 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

All Doctor Who forums are shrinking, including GB, cos the show has been on a decline ever since RTD left, or McCoy whichever you prefer. GB has always been the biggest, but even they have gone quiet compared to when they were lapping up Moffat's tripe.

14Delete Empty Re: Delete 3rd April 2020, 9:40 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Omie claims to have triggered us all. LOL LOL LOL

15Delete Empty Re: Delete 3rd April 2020, 5:17 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Which GB thread is this?

16Delete Empty Re: Delete 9th April 2020, 11:11 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Rawkuss wrote:Which GB thread is this?

It's been closed now by Nikia Masqood. Not the first and not the last time they'll try and shut me up.

Omie admitted that he has a morbid fascination with us and regularly reads our posts.

To be fair I keep posting on their site so it's the same thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum