You are not connected. Please login or register

What if Mr bean was a timelord

+2
Ludders
Doctor7
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 3:57 am

Doctor7

What if Mr bean was exiled to earth by the time lords without a TARDIS.

2What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 4:51 am

Ludders

Ludders

Sounds a bit S24 to me. ;-)

3What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 11:10 am

Mott1

Mott1

Isn't that the Mr Bean we actually got - I seem to remember him being beamed down in the opening credits...?

4What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 4:46 pm

Doctor7

Yeah I mean it was hinted he was a alien so a time lord would make sense

5What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 7:01 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Ludders wrote:Sounds a bit S24 to me. ;-)

You mention that season more than I do. You're obsessed Wink

6What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 19th February 2020, 7:15 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Ludders wrote:Sounds a bit S24 to me. ;-)

LOL

7What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 20th February 2020, 5:23 pm

Zarius

Zarius

Mott1 wrote:Isn't that the Mr Bean we actually got - I seem to remember him being beamed down in the opening credits...?

My favourite serial was when the Daleks attacked baby Jesus in the manger

8What if Mr bean was a timelord Empty Re: What if Mr bean was a timelord 20th February 2020, 5:38 pm

Doctor7

That's the Christmas episode yep that was really funny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum