Mott1
burrunjor
Bernard Marx
Pepsi Maxil
Boofer
Zarius
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 6:43 pm

Zarius

Zarius

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51517973

Another bright, and troubled, spark extinguished by social media scourges and the trashy British press.

2Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:06 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Not sure how I feel given what she allegedly did to her partner. She could have killed him. Plus others came forward and alleged she was violent and abusive.

The problem with being famous is that any infractions of the law and moral outrages are played out in the court of public opinion. Maybe she couldn't handle the possibility of the trial exposing yet more nefarious behaviour and thought her career was over?

It's a shame she felt there was no hope. People can change, lives can move on. Her family must be gutted.

3Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Very sad indeed.

4Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Boofer wrote:Not sure how I feel given what she allegedly did to her partner. She could have killed him.

That is certainly true. I believe the guy sent her a Valentine's Day card yesterday.

5Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:22 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
Boofer wrote:Not sure how I feel given what she allegedly did to her partner. She could have killed him.

That is certainly true. I believe the guy sent her a Valentine's Day card yesterday.

He's going to be feeling like shit. Syndrome or not.

6Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:24 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Regardless of the true story behind this, it is sad news indeed for everyone involved.

7Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 7:29 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Regardless of what she did the press campaign against her was vile. There is no doubt about it that they pushed her over the edge. This is pretty much Russell Harty, Princess Diana, Amy Winehouse, all over again. Sadly despite all their bullshit about mental health awareness, they'll forget about this in a few days and do the same thing all over again to somebody else.

8Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 8:26 pm

Mott1

Mott1

The Sun seems to be getting particularly roasted for this on social media.

9Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 8:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mott1 wrote:The Sun seems to be getting particularly roasted for this on social media.

The Scum*

10Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 8:52 pm

stengos

stengos

Poor girl.
Sad.
RIP.

11Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 10:19 pm

Ludders

Ludders

Who?

12Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 15th February 2020, 11:36 pm

stengos

stengos

A British TV and radio presenter.

Most recently famous for presenting a reality TV programme called Love Island.

13Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:07 am

Ludders

Ludders

stengos wrote:a reality TV programme called Love Island.

Caroline Flack Found Dead 3pc50avia Imgflip Meme Generator

14Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:08 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's actually pretty famous over here. How long have you been out of the country for?

15Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:18 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:She's actually pretty famous over here.

Fortunately, I'm not part of the Love Island demographic.

Pepsi Maxil wrote:How long have you been out of the country for?

Spirtitually, since about 1982. LOL

16Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:20 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

These reality shows are particularly vicious. Three people involved with Love Island have committed suicide now.

17Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:27 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:These reality shows are particularly vicious. Three people involved with Love Island have committed suicide now.

The whole culture is worthy of only contempt.
I've no idea why people love this shit.

18Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:28 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Because it doesn't require them to use their brain. People don't want to be challenged by their entertainment these days.

19Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:36 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mott1 wrote:The Sun seems to be getting particularly roasted for this on social media.

Rightfully so. I saw their vile article about her, trying to make her into a laughing stock that they took down like the spineless cowards they are.

Its not just them though. The entire British Press are fucking cunts and cowards.

Here's a list of the things they've been responsible for in the last 30 years alone.

Killed Princess Diana directly.

Constantly bullied Amy Winehouse for her looks, anorexia, bullimia, and depression, and not only helped to drive her to an early grave, but stigmatized mental health issues in the media for years as a result. (I think that's the main reason that one is such a sore spot for me, its not just because I am an Amy fan.)

Lied to the general public about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and thus supported an illegal war crime.

Pushed for action in Libya that led to the destablisation of that country.

Stirred up ridiculous anti Russian feeling with MUH RUSSIAN BOTS conspiracy in the 2016 election.

Were as silent as ghosts about the rochdale grooming scandal and allowed thousands of young girls to be raped and tortured.

Reacted like spineless little toads when it came to reprinting the Danish cartoons of Muhammad and Charlie Hebdo, thus leaving the people who did out in the cold. (Its made even more disgusting by the way they always justify their vile abuse towards people like Caroline Flack with freedom of the press. Yet when it actually comes to defending freedom of speech against Islamic fanatics, they cower like the little pip squeaks they are.)

Have openly tried to smear people like Tommy Robinson, who regardless of whatever you think of the man (He's gone down a bit in my estimation with his support for Boris.) Nevertheless the Beeb as seen in the Panadrama scandal actually tried to get women who had worked for him to lie about him being a pervert and a groper.

Such an action would not only have ruined his life, but further undermined actual sexual assualt cases.

Stirred up racism towards Asians with the recent Corona Virus scandal.

Smeared Jeremy Corbyn as a racist.

We can now add, driving another young woman of 40 to kill herself too, and ruining the life of her family, and the man they claim she was abusing too.

They need torn down in every way. As much as I may dislike alternative media, I hope it does bring down these fuckers. The alternative media could hardly be worse could it?

We need people like Sean Connery who will just beat the shit out of the Papparazzi back.

20Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 12:40 am

Ludders

Ludders

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Because it doesn't require them to use their brain. People don't want to be challenged by their entertainment these days.

It just appeals to the basest instincts. Petty, superficial, and self-obsessive.

21Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 8:16 am

iank

iank

Never heard of her, but I did see a very funny YT video on the show by Voxis Productions a while back.
It truly looked like the kind of soulless, dehumanising shit that would make you want to top yourself for having watched it, let alone been in it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

22Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 3:35 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

This all scarily reminds me of the situation with Etika a few months back. Media and fans just treating a cry for help as a fucking joke, and once that person is dead, they'll put on a facade saying 'our deepest sympathies' or something like that. I'm sick and livid of the press using and treating mental health as a fucking joke.

23Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 4:14 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe wrote:This all scarily reminds me of the situation with Etika a few months back. Media and fans just treating a cry for help as a fucking joke, and once that person is dead, they'll put on a facade saying 'our deepest sympathies' or something like that. I'm sick and livid of the press using and treating mental health as a fucking joke.

They've been doing it for decades. You could make an argument for these same people killing Janis Joplin way back in the 1960s. She got all of the same disgusting abuse about her mental health problems, looks etc and whilst she didn't intentionally kill herself like Caroline Flack, I certainly think they contributed too her mental health problems declining.

I think what has changed is not only the rise of social media, but also comedians becoming more cowardly and joining in with the media in kicking people when they're down too. Guys like Lenny Bruce, Peter Cook, even The Goodies were all genuinely more counter culture than the likes of Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle.

24Caroline Flack Found Dead Empty Re: Caroline Flack Found Dead 16th February 2020, 7:36 pm

Mott1

Mott1

And back in Joplin's day there was at least the excuse that the knowledge and understanding of mental health wasn't there. No such excuse with the likes of Winehouse + Flack.

If only the rest of the country had followed Liverpool's example after Hillsborough by boycotting The Sun, it'd have disappeared long ago! Did you hear how they desperately deleted their old tweets about her once it happened?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum