Zarius
Rob Filth
Boofer
Mott1
Chris
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 3rd September 2017, 3:18 pm

Zarius

Zarius

burrunjor wrote:Here are some reviews from actual fans of the show.

The Who Addicts have mellowed since then, and IMO, gone downhill as a channel...finding lots of things to like about an even more painfully average series ten (like Nardole)

They also, out of sheer nepotism, added some chav with an indecipherable accent and a lisp to their line up that can't string one cohesive thought together..and then the most articulate member of their group left for University.

I hazed them constantly this year, but it's still sad to think this Hell Bent review was arguably the pinnacle of their channel, especially if you see the video that previewed the story and seeing their enthusiasm for what they COULD have gotten from the story.

27The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 3rd September 2017, 6:53 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Zarius wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Here are some reviews from actual fans of the show.

The Who Addicts have mellowed since then, and IMO, gone downhill as a channel...finding lots of things to like about an even more painfully average series ten (like Nardole)

They also, out of sheer nepotism, added some chav with an indecipherable accent and a lisp to their line up that can't string one cohesive thought together..and then the most articulate member of their group left for University.

I hazed them constantly this year, but it's still sad to think this Hell Bent review was arguably the pinnacle of their channel, especially if you see the video that previewed the story and seeing their enthusiasm for what they COULD have gotten from the story.

Agreed, they, Neil Perryman and Mr TARDIS have all annoyed me somewhat as they all pretend to be neutral about a female Doctor yet they only come down on the people who hated the change and laugh at them.

They know that the pro female Doctor side are worse. Case in point, Colin Baker says that we are not real fans for not liking it, writes two articles insulting us as sexists who can't stand female leads and that we think that we own the show, and he's still on twitter.

Peter Davison meanwhile simply says "maybe we could be a bit more welcoming to the people unhappy with the change" or something like that and then gets chased off of twitter within a few days.

Hell who were the ones who bullied Moff off of twitter as well? Who were the ones who got their own way from 2014 on.

Even when it was shedding two million viewers completely as a result of pandering to the SJW's they still got their own because the makers were still so scared of displeasing them by daring to cast a man that they went for Jodie.

Mr Tardis and Neil Perryman are total cowards. If they aren't going to go after both sides, then don't just single out people like Ian Levine who are against it. Come down on both sides, or pick a side, but cut out this I'm impartial bullshit.  

PS once again I get fed up of seeing people like Mr Tardis and Neil Perryman telling us that we can't stand seeing a female lead on tv. Neither of the two of them have have ever looked at female led things. Its all male led shows and franchises they cover on their blogs. Isn't it funny how these people that always go on about "I want to see more female heroes" NEVER watch anything with a female lead? Almost seems like they don't care about representation, or female leads and are virtue signalling hypocrites?

28The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 5th September 2017, 1:56 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

29The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 5th November 2017, 7:34 pm

Richayard

Zarius wrote:

half arsed attempt to do a British Mr Plinkett.

30The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 5th November 2017, 11:28 pm

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

Richayard wrote:half arsed attempt to do a British Mr Plinkett.
another Redlettermedia fan? I was watching a pre-rec stream earlier where Jack brought up Doctor Who and even he stopped watching almost as soon as Moffat took over, goes to show how much damage he's done to the show.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

31The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 5th November 2017, 11:33 pm

iank

iank

That's a bit stupid though, "Almost as soon as Moffat took over". What, with the best season and best Doctor/companion team in 21 years?
Anyone who preferred anything in the Davies era to that is a fucking idiot, frankly. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

32The Chibnall era - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chibnall era 6th November 2017, 1:49 am

Adam Ant Driver

Adam Ant Driver

iank wrote:That's a bit stupid though, "Almost as soon as Moffat took over". What, with the best season and best Doctor/companion team in 21 years?
Anyone who preferred anything in the Davies era to that is a fucking idiot, frankly. Big Grin
I do hate Jack unless he's drunk and pre-rec is horrible but I'll defend him by saying I didn't mean instantly. He said he enjoyed Moffat's scripts when there was someone above him to keep him controlled but when he was in charge the show went to shit. Like I said, I hate Jack and he describes series 5 (possibly the best nuwho run) as "not terrible" and doesn't know how to pronounce Steven Moffat... Stephan Moh-fett.

The Doctor Who talk starts at 2:15 and ends at 8:30.

https://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum