You are not connected. Please login or register

The brain dead modern Who fan

+3
iank
Genkimonk
Zarius
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The brain dead modern Who fan Empty The brain dead modern Who fan 8th June 2017, 3:03 am

iank

iank

Just had an altercation on YouTube with some stupid New Who twat already writing off the Chibnall era because he's not using Mofftwat writers and won't let fans watch filming! Bwah wah wah! affraid

Holy shit these cunts are staggering. Fuck, I'll be the first to put the fucking boot into Chibbers if he produces shite, but let him make a fucking episode first!
God I hate people... Sleep

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

2The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 8th June 2017, 8:31 am

Zarius

Zarius

Having been one for ages, and sometimes still am, yeah we are a bunch of brick-headed bastards aren't we? Wink

Please don't tell it was the channel whose podcast repeatedly gives every episode ten out of ten and little to noone offers anything critical to say about the story...

3The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 8th June 2017, 9:10 am

iank

iank

It just boggles the mind. Whatever happened to just being a Who fan and hoping for the best? I mean, fuck, even most of us Classic fan cynical fucks will at least give the new era a go before writing it off! Rolling Eyes

4The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 8th June 2017, 10:50 am

Boofer

Boofer

Sense.of.entitlement.

Chinball just went up in my estimation.

Truth be told, no-one should have much of a clue about what's happening in the episodes until they air. Plus, those suspiciously under-employed amateur photographers aren't really doing it for the fans, they're doing it for themselves so everyone can bum-lick them and think they're special, when in reality they're just a bunch of smelly cunts with cheap cameras from Argos.

I hate the spoilerific world we live in. Mainly because I find it difficult to resist. But drama is so much better when it's presented fresh and when you don't know what's going to happen.

5The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 8th June 2017, 11:45 am

Zarius

Zarius

I don't know if Chris will be really succesful in this lockstep on spoilers, apparently Broadchurch fans still managed to wiggle through and get set reports out...then again I never watched the 'ruddy thing and if I did, I'd never be fanatical enough about it to look it up online

6The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 9th June 2017, 1:31 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Wait, he ditched the current writers? No more Gatis?!!!!!
THANK FUCK!

7The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 9th June 2017, 2:20 am

iank

iank

Yeah. Both Mathieson and Gatiss have said it seems unlikely they'll work on the show again as Chibnall is bringing in his own set of writers. Big Grin

8The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 18th June 2017, 5:54 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

I`d go further in your assessment of New Who fans. I`d go as far as to say they are quite possibly insane. Have you seen how they act at the tiniest criticism? They make Daily Mail readers looks like puppies in comparison.

9The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 18th June 2017, 7:16 am

iank

iank

That seems to be how every sodding group behaves these days.

10The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 18th June 2017, 7:28 am

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

And not to mention the depths of the Tumblr fandom...

There are some corners of the universe...

11The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 18th June 2017, 12:10 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

12The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 18th June 2017, 1:50 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

24 carat bastards, the lot of them.

13The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 19th June 2017, 8:04 am

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

Boofer wrote:Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

What, you mean like this forum? Wink

14The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 19th June 2017, 11:52 am

Boofer

Boofer

Mr Seta wrote:
Boofer wrote:Some people are just so fanatical about the way things should be that they're swamped by their own self-righteousness.

I like you. LOL

15The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 20th June 2017, 8:31 am

Mr Seta

Mr Seta

Boofer wrote:
Mr Seta wrote:

I like you. LOL

luv u 2 bb <3

16The brain dead modern Who fan Empty Re: The brain dead modern Who fan 2nd July 2017, 12:17 pm

Clayton Dickman

Clayton Dickman

Don't talk to deliciously delightful meeeee - "Clay" - about self-righteousness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum