+4
Genkimonk
Rawkuss
Chris
Mike
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 12:33 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

In London this time.

How long is this going to go on for? Will the mainstream media and people in general actually SAY what the cause is this time?

A perverted, violent, twisted, homophobic, misogynistic, ideology created by one of the most disgusting excuses for a human being the world has ever seen. An illiterate mass murdering, pedophile/necropheliac, rapist, who kept slaves and tortured people for fun?

An ideology that is responsible for the worst genocide in human history, the worst slave trade in human history, the worst homophobia in human history and is currently making Europe a less safe place for all of us (but particularly LGBT people and women ironically.)

Or will we just bury our heads in the sand, betray future generations in the process, and count down to the next Islamic massacre?

2Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 4:03 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

My father may be many things, but he`s non of the above and not a terrorist. It is idiotic to tar all Muslims with the same brush. My father actually allowed me to choose to practice his faith or not. A lot of Muslims are actually quite liberal.

The problem frankly lies not in Islam but its interpretation, along with tribal elements from places like Pakistan which dumb asses can`t figure out are just that and not part of the religion.

The only problem I have with Islam is (if what I`ve learned is true) that anyone can become an Imam and it has little to no vetting on that matter. There should be strict guidelines on how to become one, what one can preach and it should be monitored to make sure all are singing from the same sheet. Such a system is already in other religious institutions so why not Islam? Perhaps the British Council of Muslims could work on this as that would be a good organisation to operate it being made up of various different sects.

In the interest of fairness, I`d suggest all religious groups in the UK have such a system in place by law. It would help resolve an awful lot of problems going on in religious communities, such as homophobia in Christian organisations.

It is also wrong to think Islam is the only group carrying out these atrocities. We have Christian groups across the world abusing people. Recently there was a report on an "anti gay center" on the BBC in Equador if I recall correctly. The people there were raping woman to make them stop being lesbian. Do we now call Christianity a religion of rapists? No, we don`t.

3Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 9:36 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Genkimonk wrote:My father may be many things, but he`s non of the above and not a terrorist. It is idiotic to tar all Muslims with the same brush. My father actually allowed me to choose to practice his faith or not. A lot of Muslims are actually quite liberal.

The problem frankly lies not in Islam but its interpretation, along with tribal elements from places like Pakistan which dumb asses can`t figure out are just that and not part of the religion.

The only problem I have with Islam is (if what I`ve learned is true) that anyone can become an Imam and it has little to no vetting on that matter. There should be strict guidelines on how to become one, what one can preach and it should be monitored to make sure all are singing from the same sheet. Such a system is already in other religious institutions so why not Islam? Perhaps the British Council of Muslims could work on this as that would be a good organisation to operate it being made up of various different sects.

In the interest of fairness, I`d suggest all religious groups in the UK have such a system in place by law. It would help resolve an awful lot of problems going on in religious communities, such as homophobia in Christian organisations.

It is also wrong to think Islam is the only group carrying out these atrocities. We have Christian groups across the world abusing people. Recently there was a report on an "anti gay center" on the BBC in Equador if I recall correctly. The people there were raping woman to make them stop being lesbian. Do we now call Christianity a religion of rapists? No, we don`t.

Genkimonk than you for your intelligent and sophisticated response on this matter. Unlike others cough Mike, Seal, Lady Lusiphur cough you brought up proper arguments and didn't just tar me as a racist or a piece of bum fluff whilst boasting about how many books you've read LOL.

Now onto your points.

1/ I did not tar all Muslims with the same brush. If you'll look through all of my posts you'll only ever see scathing attacks on the ideology of Islam itself rather than on the Muslim population. Sorry but I feel jumping to that conclusion whenever someone attacks Islam is where the problem lies of people not being willing to say it like it is about the ideology of Islam as they fear that they will be seen as Nazi's who want to group all Muslims together and kill them.

Yes many ordinary Muslims are peaceful, but those Muslims I feel have either A/ abandoned the negative aspects of their faith for obvious reasons or B/ have actually not read their own holy book. Very few religious people IMO have actually read their own holy book's, which in Islam's case is a good thing.

However as the source of Islam is more violent than Christianity those who do follow what the holy book says, or are raised on genuine Islamic beliefs at least have bigoted views against Gays, Women, Jews and black people.

There are more Muslim grooming gangs int he west, 50 percent of Muslims think Homosexuality should be criminalised etc, all of this is a result of being raised on Islamic beliefs.

2/ The problem still does lie with Islam. I don't buy the "different interpretations" line only because Islam is presented as the definitive word of god. Thus there isn't really any room for interpretation. It has to be taken literally. There are earlier passages in the Quran where Muhammed says to live in peace, but those are completely superseded by later passages where he explicitly says to murder all non believers.

3/ Yes there is blood on the hands of other religions. I am an atheist remember. However from a more objective point of view Islam is more dangerous and morally reprehensible than other faiths for a number of reasons.

The Jewish religions holy book, the old testament is absolutely disgusting in every way. However at the same time the Jewish religion does not promise an afterlife. Thus it doesn't inspire the same kind of fantacism. Jews won't blow themselves up because they think they are going to go to heaven.

Added to that the Jewish holy book is presented as a second hand account, and thus is not the definitive word of god. It is open to interpretation, and its more presented as a story for the Jews. Also the Jewish religion is very loose. It has had reformations, it has changed and also really all you have to do to be Jewish is just be born a Jew, though you do get converts obviously.

Christianity and Islam are more strict. You have to follow everything their holy books say in order to be a Muslim or a Christian.

Now there is some dodgy shit in the Christian holy book. Jesus outright says that women are inferior to men. However ultimately the message Jesus gives to his followers is better.

He says to love your enemies, never kill anyone, grant unto others as you would yourself, never lie, forgive everyone for anything etc.

Thus someone who actually reads what Jesus says and follows what he teaches is going to be Ned Flanders. Added to that there is more room for interpretation in the New Testament too.

Islam meanwhile, its holy book says to kill all non believers, to kill all gay people, that women are inferior to men, and to lie to non believers through a process called Taqqiya that Islam is peaceful to dupe them.

And finally Islam is presented as the definitive word of god, and so therefore it has to be taken literally.

Thus whilst I am not saying ban all Muslims, I do think that more measures need to be taken when combating this religion when compared with others as its far more dangerous. It has nothing to do with race, just ideas.

4Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 5:06 pm

Mike

Mike

Ah, bumfluff's back.

5Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 5:41 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:Ah, bumfluff's back.

Yep Mangina Mike. Your attempts to silence me were in vain. That is if it was you posing as me and not just some troll fucking with us. Whatever the case if it happens again then its obviously not me now. I would obviously be pretty stupid to do it since I was the suspect before, and I never do that anyway.

I debate people to the ends of the earth and I love having debates with you. I almost don't have to debate as you defeat yourself when you come out with things like "Muslims are the best critics of Islam, because in order to be faithful to Islam you have to critique it" Yeah LOL that's why Islam has a blasphemy law that says to kill anyone who mocks the Prophet or the religion.

Blasphemy Law: The Religion of Peace

Anyway your video proves NOTHING! As I pointed out there are some decent Muslims. No one has ever said there weren't.

Its the ideology of Islam that is perverted, twisted, evil and a danger to the west. Tell me in what way it isn't?

Is it or is it not true that Islam says to kill all non believers?

Is it or is it not true that it says to kill all homosexuals?

Is it or is it not true that it says women are inferior?

Is it or is it not true that Islam says that a way of getting into heaven after sinning (which includes eating pork, drinking alcohol, being gay) is to slaughter infidels?

6Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 6:22 pm

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:Yep Mangina Mike. Your attempts to silence me were in vain. That is if it was you posing as me and not just some troll fucking with us. Whatever the case if it happens again then its obviously not me now. I would obviously be pretty stupid to do it since I was the suspect before, and I never do that anyway.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I want to silence you? I want your stupidity revealed for all to see.

Anyway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kabir-helminski/does-the-quran-really-adv_b_722114.html
https://www.quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-in-the-Quran-does-it-say-that-non-believers-must-be-killed-In-what-context
https://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html
https://www.whyislam.org/faqs/islam-on-violence/what-about-verses-in-the-quran-that-encourage-you-to-kill-non-believers-wherever-you-find-them/

7Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 7:13 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:Yep Mangina Mike. Your attempts to silence me were in vain. That is if it was you posing as me and not just some troll fucking with us. Whatever the case if it happens again then its obviously not me now. I would obviously be pretty stupid to do it since I was the suspect before, and I never do that anyway.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why would I want to silence you? I want your stupidity revealed for all to see.

Anyway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kabir-helminski/does-the-quran-really-adv_b_722114.html
https://www.quora.com/Where-if-anywhere-in-the-Quran-does-it-say-that-non-believers-must-be-killed-In-what-context
https://www.juancole.com/2013/04/islamic-forbids-terrorism.html
https://www.whyislam.org/faqs/islam-on-violence/what-about-verses-in-the-quran-that-encourage-you-to-kill-non-believers-wherever-you-find-them/

Awwwww I feel the same way about you. Well I'll take you at your word and assume it was just an SJW troll.

No biggie as the important thing is I'm back!

Anyway the fact that you brought up Huffington Post is ridiculous. They have been debunked time and time again as Islam apologists who take things out of context. Here are some vids to back up what I am saying. These will help debunk what's in your other sources too.

8Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 7:17 pm

Mike

Mike

I note you only cite YouTube 'personalities'/Islamophobes and not scholarly sources as some, but not all, of mine were.

9Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 8:14 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:I note you only cite YouTube 'personalities'/Islamophobes and not scholarly sources as some, but not all, of mine were.

"Islamophobia a word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons". Which are you Mike? Coward or moron?

The videos I cited had plenty of pictures of text from the Quran. You cited Islamic bottom boys Huffington Post and things from Quora.

10Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 9:11 pm

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:
Mike wrote:I note you only cite YouTube 'personalities'/Islamophobes and not scholarly sources as some, but not all, of mine were.

"Islamophobia a word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons". Which are you Mike? Coward or moron?

The videos I cited had plenty of pictures of text from the Quran. You cited Islamic bottom boys Huffington Post and things from Quora.

Someone who understands that, while Islam is not immune from criticism, as nothing is, Islamophobia is a real thing and has contributed to a lot of hate crimes and racism.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron not to see that.

Did you know that after the Manchester attack the other week someone tried to torch a Mosque?

The links I cited explained that the 'pictures of text' in your videos were taken out of context.

One featured a discussion from an Islamic scholar.

11Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 9:55 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

Someone who understands that, while Islam is not immune from criticism, as nothing is, Islamophobia is a real thing and has contributed to a lot of hate crimes and racism.

You'd have to be a complete fucking moron not to see that.

Did you know that after the Manchester attack the other week someone tried to torch a Mosque?

The links I cited explained that the 'pictures of text' in your videos were taken out of context.

One featured a discussion from an Islamic scholar.

No they didn't. Watch the vids which you clearly didn't. I wonder when you'll realise that you have backed the wrong horse with Islam

LOL you do know that Muslims are told to lie to non believers through a process called Taqqiya right?

And no Islamophobia is often used to shut down any kind of discussion about Islam. I'm not saying that there have been NO attacks against innocent Muslims, but its not on a par with what Muslim grooming gangs have done, or terrorists. Its often exaggerated by the mainstream media.

Though again I do acknowledge that some innocent Muslims have sadly been attacked but since I nor any of the people I have posted videos of like David Wood have ever condoned attacks against innocent Muslims. Again you are avoiding the issue of Islam itself.

And quit it with the "I criticise Islam, I criticise Feminism, I hate the SJW's" crap. No one is buying it okay. You come out with all the same things SJW's do, you can't stand ANY criticism of Islam or feminism. Just admit it.

12Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 4th June 2017, 10:46 pm

Mike

Mike

There's just no stopping you, is there?

Fuck me.

13Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 12:14 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

FBI reports hate crimes against Muslims surged by 67% in 2015. Number of anti-Muslim hate crimes last year at its highest since 9/11

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/fbi-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-rise-2015

"Muslim hate crime 'rises 65% in London'
Hate crime against Muslims in London has risen by 65% over the last 12 months, Metropolitan Police figures show.
Islamophobic hate crime offences have increased from 344 to 570 in the last year, with many attacks targeting women wearing traditional Islamic clothing.
Asian Network's Shabnam Mahmood has been speaking to a mother-of-two who has been a victim of abuse."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-29424165/muslim-hate-crime-rises-65-in-london

Pages 10 and 14 of this document from www.gov.uk suggest that 40% of hate crimes aimed at religious groups are violent.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/559319/hate-crime-1516-hosb1116.pdf

14Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 1:29 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

burrunjor wrote:

Is it or is it not true that Islam says to kill all non believers?

Absolutely not true. In fact, Islam teaches others to respect other religions. It openly objects to forced conversion. It goes as far to state that you shouldnt try to convert people from foriegn lands unless a person shows intrest and invites you to do so.

Sharia law even allows for other religions to live side by side, though there is a tax system for this, which scholars argue was designed to be used amongst all faiths in the community.

burrunjor wrote: Is it or is it not true that it says to kill all homosexuals?

The hadeath says homosexuality is a sin, but the Qu'uan does not really address the issue. Most of the issues surrounding homosexuality come from trible communities. Not all muslim countries ban homosexuality.

burrunjor wrote: Is it or is it not true that it says women are inferior?
No, but they have a different view on virtue. They bellieve men and women have roles to forfill, both are equal in nature. It just appears sexist by todays standards due to the man being incharge of protecting the woman.

The hijab and burka are not even mentioned in the Qu''uan and were actually inspired by christian head scarfs.

burrunjor wrote: Is it or is it not true that Islam says that a way of getting into heaven after sinning (which includes eating pork, drinking alcohol, being gay) is to slaughter infidels?

Nope, absoutely not. This is a groase misiniterpratation of the passages. For one thing, a muslim CAN eat pork if it is necassary or is invited to a guests house and is given pork. Such practices should be done in the home and avoided if possible, but they are not actually sins. Kosher has an actual science behind it which you should look up. Not eating pork would have been a smart move in the middle east during the time of Mohammad due to the dirty nature of the pigs.

Experiance= MA in Religious Studies, 27 years studying Islam and from Islamic family

15Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 10:27 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Absolutely not true. In fact, Islam teaches others to respect other religions. It openly objects to forced conversion. It goes as far to state that you shouldnt try to convert people from foriegn lands unless a person shows intrest and invites you to do so.

Sharia law even allows for other religions to live side by side, though there is a tax system for this, which scholars argue was designed to be used amongst all faiths in the community.

Nope that's not true.

Sharia law says the following

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
• Criticising or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticising Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticising or denying Allah is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

There are many peaceful passages at an earlier point in the Quran, but they were superseded by later passages that called for violence. Muhammed's final words were to curse the Jews.

The hadeath says homosexuality is a sin, but the Qu'uan does not really address the issue. Most of the issues surrounding homosexuality come from trible communities. Not all muslim countries ban homosexuality.

No group on earth is as homophobic as Muslims. In the UK over 52 percent of Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal.

The reason for that is simple.

Homophobia in Islam

Nope, absoutely not. This is a groase misiniterpratation of the passages. For one thing, a muslim CAN eat pork if it is necassary or is invited to a guests house and is given pork. Such practices should be done in the home and avoided if possible, but they are not actually sins. Kosher has an actual science behind it which you should look up. Not eating pork would have been a smart move in the middle east during the time of Mohammad due to the dirty nature of the pigs.

Okay fair enough about the Pork, but that doesn't really answer my point that Muslims will kill themselves in order to r#be redeemed for past sins.

Martrydom in Islam

16Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 2:23 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Rawkuss wrote:FBI reports hate crimes against Muslims surged by 67% in 2015. Number of anti-Muslim hate crimes last year at its highest since 9/11

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/fbi-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-rise-2015

"Muslim hate crime 'rises 65% in London'
Hate crime against Muslims in London has risen by 65% over the last 12 months, Metropolitan Police figures show.
Islamophobic hate crime offences have increased from 344 to 570 in the last year, with many attacks targeting women wearing traditional Islamic clothing.
Asian Network's Shabnam Mahmood has been speaking to a mother-of-two who has been a victim of abuse."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-29424165/muslim-hate-crime-rises-65-in-london

Pages 10 and 14 of this document from www.gov.uk suggest that 40% of hate crimes aimed at religious groups are violent.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/559319/hate-crime-1516-hosb1116.pdf

Yeah reported hate crimes, not actual ones. Also be weary what a lot of these "attacks" consist of.

A lot of them are faked, others are people saying things against Islam, which are still classed as "attacks", others are genuine, but sorry in no way is Islamophobia even close to being as big a problem as any problem caused by Islam itself like terror attacks, grooming gangs, and in no way does fair and objective criticism of Islam based on what's in the text lead to Muslim people being killed.

See here.

Islamophobia

New Muslim Hate Crimes Hoax

Islamic Hate Crimes on the Rise? Not So Fast.

17Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 2:50 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Latest David Wood video. Brilliant as always.

18Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 5:23 pm

Boofer

Boofer

"David Wood (born April 7, 1976) is an American evangelical missionary and a Christian apologist. He is known for his strong criticism towards Islam and Atheism, shared in his Youtube channel "Acts17Apologetics". He is currently head of the Acts 17 Apologetics Ministry. He is a member of the Society of Christian Philosophers and the Evangelical Philosophical Society."

Only the best academic sources for Burrunjor. LOL LOL LOL

19Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 8:33 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:"David Wood (born April 7, 1976) is an American evangelical missionary and a Christian apologist. He is known for his strong criticism towards Islam and Atheism, shared in his Youtube channel "Acts17Apologetics". He is currently head of the Acts 17 Apologetics Ministry. He is a member of the Society of Christian Philosophers and the Evangelical Philosophical Society."

Only the best academic sources for Burrunjor. LOL LOL LOL

Okay tell me what David Wood says that is shit?

Besides if you're going to be a snob about Youtube videos then here's Sam Harris saying exactly the same thing as David Wood.

20Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 11:06 pm

Mike

Mike

burrunjor wrote:caused by Islam itself like terror attacks, grooming gangs
For once, let's try a bit of rational debate here. I am genuinely interested.

I am interested in what aspects of Islam you believe give rise to terror attacks. I'm interested in how you'd differentiate these from people like the KKK (to whom I believe ISIS is comparable, other than the fact ISIS have political control in certain regions). I'm obviously not saying you're not critical of the KKK; you're many things but you're not a fascist. I would argue Islam is not intrinsically linked to terror attacks, but that Wahhabism is an evil ideology which has infiltrated it. Wahhabism is obviously not unconnected to Islamic doctrines, but is a distortion and something born out of the dire conditions imposed by the West, just as the Soviet Union was a distortion of Marxis/socialist/communist thought.

Do you not think that a lot of these terrorists have seen their children blown to bits and hated the West as a result? I can kind of see why they would. It's shit over in Syria right now and the UK is complicit in that. Obviously, the ideologues may be differentiated here; there will be some genuinely cruel bastards who will exploit the tragedies of other individuals.

The fact that an Imam at the Mosque the Manchester bomber attended spoke out against ISIS and terrorism says a lot, I think.

I also wonder why you're linking Islam to the grooming gangs. I'm from Rochdale, I went to a school that was, I would say, predominantly Muslim, I have worked with Muslims in my home town, and I am proud to call some of them my friends. I can guarantee that there is nothing in these people which would lead to paedophilia. Were the grooming gangs Muslim? No doubt. Is that connected? I don't think so.

Was Jimmy Savile Sunni or Shi'ite? Or was it circumstantial based on wealth, power, access, and perversion?

21Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 5th June 2017, 11:16 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/05/imams-refuse-funeral-prayers-to-indefensible-london-bridge-attackers

Imams refuse funeral prayers to 'indefensible' London Bridge attackers
More than 130 religious leaders use unusual sanction to express disgust at murders ‘contravening Islam’ and vow to root out extremism

22Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 6th June 2017, 12:53 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mike wrote:
burrunjor wrote:caused by Islam itself like terror attacks, grooming gangs
For once, let's try a bit of rational debate here. I am genuinely interested.

I am interested in what aspects of Islam you believe give rise to terror attacks. I'm interested in how you'd differentiate these from people like the KKK (to whom I believe ISIS is comparable, other than the fact ISIS have political control in certain regions). I'm obviously not saying you're not critical of the KKK; you're many things but you're not a fascist. I would argue Islam is not intrinsically linked to terror attacks, but that Wahhabism is an evil ideology which has infiltrated it. Wahhabism is obviously not unconnected to Islamic doctrines, but is a distortion and something born out of the dire conditions imposed by the West, just as the Soviet Union was a distortion of Marxis/socialist/communist thought.

Do you not think that a lot of these terrorists have seen their children blown to bits and hated the West as a result? I can kind of see why they would. It's shit over in Syria right now and the UK is complicit in that. Obviously, the ideologues may be differentiated here; there will be some genuinely cruel bastards who will exploit the tragedies of other individuals.

The fact that an Imam at the Mosque the Manchester bomber attended spoke out against ISIS and terrorism says a lot, I think.

I also wonder why you're linking Islam to the grooming gangs. I'm from Rochdale, I went to a school that was, I would say, predominantly Muslim, I have worked with Muslims in my home town, and I am proud to call some of them my friends. I can guarantee that there is nothing in these people which would lead to paedophilia. Were the grooming gangs Muslim? No doubt. Is that connected? I don't think so.

Was Jimmy Savile Sunni or Shi'ite? Or was it circumstantial based on wealth, power, access, and perversion?

First and foremost the grooming gangs issue.

Jimmy Savile is not the same thing. He didn't follow an ideology that encouraged people to look at women as lesser, and basically justified rape. His evil just came from him. Even if he was part of a ring then again those people were just perverted evil scum on their own. They weren't perverts because they had been raised on an ideology that encouraged that kind of disgusting behaviour.

Now fair enough the fact that Savile was able to get away with it for so long says a lot about how flawed our justice system can be, and how our fame obsessed culture can influence people in all kinds of negative ways, but again those are different issues.

In the case of the Rochdale grooming gangs, that happened because the perpetrators were people who had been raised on a religion that said, a woman's testimony is worth less than half that of a man's, that men are allowed to beat women into subordination, that a woman must have 4 eye witnesses to back up a claim of rape, that a man can marry an infant child and consumate the marriage when they are 9 years old, that all non believers are inferior, that all women are inferior to men, and that all men should follow the example of Muhammed, who was a pedo, a rapist, a racist, and a mass murderer who kept slaves.

All of this lead to those men targeting young non muslim girls (who according to this ideology are the lowest of the low) And it leads to other people raised on those beliefs grooming women all over the UK.

See here. Muslims make up 5 percent of the UK population, but they make up 90 percent of those convicted for grooming crimes

Grooming Statistics

Now again does this mean that all Muslims are rapists or pedo's? No obviously not as I've said many times before there are many decent Muslims in the west, but those are people who  either cherry pick their faith or haven't even read it properly.

However those who have and who follow it, or are raised on those beliefs do end up at least having bigoted views towards women, and LGBT folk, and black people, and in the most extreme cases end up becoming terrorists or groomers.

Thus we need to make a real effort to limit Islam's influence in the west. All Madrasses and Muslim faith schools, and Sharia Courts must be shut down right away. Islam must be routinely mocked as much as other religions. Any Iman found guilty of preaching Sharia law should be charged with hate speech. Extreme vetting should be brought in for countries where the extremists are coming from until the problems have died down, no more money should be given to or taken from Saudi Arabia. We boycotted South Africa for their racial apartheid, the same must be done to Saudia Arabia for its gender apartheid. And finally more air time and support given to Muslim reformers like Maajid Nawaz who can bring Islam in line with the west.

All of that is perfectly reasonable and would not lead to any innocent Muslims being attacked. However not doing anything and letting the problem get worse is not only going to lead to more deaths, and rapes of innocent westerners, but eventually the lack of action will lead to right wing gangs leading mass attacks on genuinely innocent Muslims. We are heading towards a blood bath on both sides if something isn't done soon.

And I am sorry but western foreign policy is not responsible entirely for what is happening. I agree that what we did in countries like Libya is awful, in that it cost lives and it from a practical point of view made things easier for extremists to take over formerly secular countries  (hence why I despised Hillary Clinton BTW as that c*nt had a hand in all of the foreign policy disasters in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and she also wanted to take the US to war with Iran twice!)

However ultimately the ideology was still there. American foreign policy does not explain why they kill gays in Muslim majority countries. American foreign policy does not explain why they target countries like France and Sweden. American foreign policy does not explain why they stone their own daughters to death, burn them with acid, and cut their clitoris's out when they're children in Muslim majority countries.

23Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 6th June 2017, 4:26 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Sharia is not set in stone. It has many interpratations and many countries remove the more extreme parts of it. Many muslim scholors say killing is wrong and thus it isnt in their sharia. Malaysia for example has a form of sharia for muslims, but does not kill them for adultary, being gay or cuts of their hands for stealing.

Sharia is like law, and law is different in many places. There is no one single interpration of sharia.

24Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 7th June 2017, 10:05 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Genkimonk wrote:Sharia is not set in stone. It has many interpratations and many countries remove the more extreme parts of it. Many muslim scholors say killing is wrong and thus it isnt in their sharia. Malaysia for example has a form of sharia for muslims, but does not kill them for adultary, being gay or cuts of their hands for stealing.

Sharia is like law, and law is different in many places. There is no one single interpration of sharia.
]
Sharia law has been changed in certain places but its original interpretation is violent and bigoted.

25Religion of Peace Strikes Again Empty Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again 7th June 2017, 10:23 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/06/more-muslim-leaders-refuse-funeral-prayers-london-attackers

More Muslim leaders refuse funeral prayers for London attackers
Statement from imams and others to deter extremists says: ‘You’re not welcome in our community either in life or in death’

Great to see this happening and send out more of a message than May waffling about encryption she doesn't understand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum