You are not connected. Please login or register

Most pleasurable things known to man?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Most pleasurable things known to man? 5th December 2019, 6:42 pm

arse

arse

1. Having a nice farty shit you've been holding in

2. ... ?

2Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Re: Most pleasurable things known to man? 5th December 2019, 7:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Titties, of course....

3Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Re: Most pleasurable things known to man? 5th December 2019, 11:07 pm

arse

arse

A muggy snug clunge

4Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Re: Most pleasurable things known to man? 6th December 2019, 9:50 am

stengos

stengos

A woman's body. Hour glass shaped. With a pleasant, witty personality. Possibly brunette.

5Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Re: Most pleasurable things known to man? 16th December 2019, 12:32 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

A cup of tea.

What? Did you think I was going to say something dirty? You lot are unbelievable.

6Most pleasurable things known to man? Empty Re: Most pleasurable things known to man? 16th December 2019, 12:35 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tanmann wrote:Titties, of course....

My mates at college were all boob guys. They really couldn't believe I preferred arse. I like tits, don't get me wrong, but the female butt is something truly exquisite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum