You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Home Alone movie do you like more?

5 posters

Which Home Alone movie was better?

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? I_vote_lcap75%Which Home Alone movie do you like more? I_vote_rcap 75% [ 3 ]
Which Home Alone movie do you like more? I_vote_lcap25%Which Home Alone movie do you like more? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 22nd November 2019, 10:51 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Out of the two Macaulay Culkin films. Both are classic films with some absolutely fantastic moments. I'm going to go for the second film simply because of the setting and the hilarious scenes involving Tim Curry and Rob Schneider at the Plaza Hotel.

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Giphy

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Giphy

2Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 22nd November 2019, 9:15 pm

iank

iank

The original. But they're both fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 25th December 2019, 2:54 pm

REDACTED

The original.

A really unpopular opinion but I don't really care for Home Alone 2 much. The New York scenery is lovely and Tim Curry is piss funny but at the same time the film leaves me feeling hollow and if there was something missing. Also Culkin seems to be phoning it in with this one.

4Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 25th December 2019, 5:31 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:The original.

A really unpopular opinion but I don't really care for Home Alone 2 much. The New York scenery is lovely and Tim Curry is piss funny but at the same time the film leaves me feeling hollow and if there was something missing. Also Culkin seems to be phoning it in with this one.

I've seen both films twice over the last week or so and I have to agree. The film has really lost a lot of its lustre for me this year for some reason. I feel that way about The Santa Clause 2 now, too. I used to really love it, perhaps as much as the original, but it doesn't hold up for me anymore. I've seen both HA films in HD for the first time this week and I must that Home Alone 2 is rather dull looking. The first has a nice glow to it. I only really liked the second film before because of my obsession with New York and the Plaza hotel stuff. The scenes with the Pigeon Lady are boring and I start to lose interest in everything after he leaves the Plaza. The soundtrack is quite good and the traps still make me laugh.

5Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 25th December 2019, 5:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I always did fancy his sister Linnie.

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Tenor

6Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 25th December 2019, 6:49 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I always did fancy his sister Linnie.

I always found this French lovely to be quite cute myself.

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Vlcsna11

7Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 25th December 2019, 6:51 pm

prick

prick

wares howm aloan 4/ Sad

8Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 26th December 2019, 12:44 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:

I always found this French lovely to be quite cute myself.

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Vlcsna11

She's certainly beautiful. I recently found out the actress is actually American.

Linnie is so lovely. I really can't believe they deleted this scene from the film:

9Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 26th December 2019, 11:49 am

Buzz McCallister

Buzz McCallister

Hey! That's my sister, phlegm wad!

10Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Empty Re: Which Home Alone movie do you like more? 27th December 2019, 2:27 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Buzz McCallister wrote:

Hey! That's my sister, phlegm wad!

I only said she was cute. Don't beat me up!

Linnie is actually played by two actors. The second actress in LINY is just as cute as the first.

Here's Linnie the first:

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Home_a10

and here is Linnie the second:

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Home_a10

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Home_a11

The character is mysteriously absent from Home Alone 4 for some reason.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The switch from Pepsi to Coke in the second film was a huge mistake and really hurts my enjoyment of film now.

There is such a thing as brand loyalty, Fuller.

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Pepsi12

Which Home Alone movie do you like more? Pepsi_13

REDACTED

Not gonna lie, I'll always have a soft spot for Home Alone 3.....

Wink

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:Not gonna lie, I'll always have a soft spot for Home Alone 3.....

Wink

"You could have killed people!"

Yeah, that's kinda the point. He's definitely Kevin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum