You are not connected. Please login or register

Bleeding Cool Cybermen TRIGGERED Over This Piece Of Gold...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iank

iank

We really need to start finding out where these cunts live, and go piss all over them.
I've seriously had enough of these pieces of garbage thinking they can take over this fandom.
Bloody well shit on the lot of them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Oh for fucks sake the ending is meant to be a joke! Its funny because he's the last character you'd ever expect to be a sleaze bag. Its like watching Santa be a bastard. Jon Pertwee was always the most adamant about the Doctor being asexual. He was disgusted when people read a romantic interpretation into the Doctor and Jo's relationship. There is no way he would want that in a serious DW thing. Its like having the Doctor swear or something. Its a satire.

Now fair enough you can argue that the joke shouldn't be used with a family friendly character like the Doctor, and I agree. I think the joke was crass, but still its a joke!

To think this arsehole got his knickers in a twist about that. And again I see the usual "men are getting scared about black heroes, and female heroes thing." You'd really have thought they'd have given that lame, debunked old argument by now, but then again what other argument do they have?

All this cretin does though is show how he is scared of women, as he ultimately will not hold them to the same moral standard as men. I do.

I've written articles bashing Stefan Molyneux for his disgusting attitudes towards women, but I also call out Claudia Boleyn's hatred towards white men. This twat however will never do that, because he doesn't expect women to have the same moral standards as men. Its hilarious.

Boofer

Boofer

Send it to Claudia and watch her melt down like the Exxilon city.

Doctor7

How dare this person spread shit about one of my fave doctors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum