You are not connected. Please login or register

Most beautiful women with big noses

+2
cunt
burrunjor
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Most beautiful women with big noses 15th October 2019, 10:11 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Weird thread I'm sure but hear me out LOL.

IMO big noses look beautiful on women. They give a face a lot of character and are striking looking. Sadly however it seems most famous women with big noses think they look ugly.

We're never done hearing about some actress or singer feeling her nose is holding her back, getting it changed etc. Its a shame women mostly seem to feel that way. Why? You shouldn't change your appearance through plastic surgery regardless, but a big nose is gorgeous anyway. I've found that some women with big noses who don't comment on it like Uma Thurman get away with it. Compare her to Lady Gaga who always complained about her big nose, and sadly was often seen as ugly (despite being even more beautiful than Uma IMO.) Confidence plays such a big role in attraction for both sexes.

Still lets show some appreciation for women with big noses here.

I'll start with

Shobna Gulati

Most beautiful women with big noses Shobna-gulati-136392011861102601-140716142916

Lady Gaga (of course.)

Most beautiful women with big noses Screen-Shot-2018-11-12-at-11.51.50-AM

Dana Delorenzo

Most beautiful women with big noses Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE2q2rsqX3LUSL45q3BPdhXg-54kotF9JOK3HwYWRtgOoUvvtR

Florence Welch

Most beautiful women with big noses 111121-florence

Ferne McCann (sadly she got it changed, though it still looks pretty big. IMO her old nose was far more beautiful. She should NEVER have got it changed. Still I'll post it anyway.)

Most beautiful women with big noses 9k=

Radhika Sanghani (She's a bit of a mad feminist. Not a nasty one or anything, but she famously complained about air conditioning being sexist LOL. Still she looks amazing. Always fancied her badly, and her nose is her most beautiful feauture along with her eyes.)

Most beautiful women with big noses 3-radhika-crop-1530538093-1000x667

2Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 18th October 2019, 8:13 pm

cunt

cunt

would look better with smaller nose

3Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 18th October 2019, 8:16 pm

Boofer

Boofer

I'm a fan of the aquiline nose, but not enormous ones.

4Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 18th October 2019, 11:58 pm

Ludders

Ludders

I don't like the Barbara Streisand/Tracy Ann Oberman type of 'big' nose. Otherwise I'm not fussed one way or the other.

5Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 19th October 2019, 12:42 am

Boofer

Boofer

Ronnie wrote:I don't like the Barbara Streisand/Tracy Ann Oberman type of 'big' nose. Otherwise I'm not fussed one way or the other.

That's you expelled from the Labour party then. Razz

6Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 19th October 2019, 9:08 am

Ludders

Ludders

😂
My mother has that type of nose, so maybe Freud would have more to say about it than Rachel Riley.

7Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 30th October 2019, 6:44 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

"Weird thread"

Seems pretty normal compared to some of the threads on here Big Grin

Shobna Gulati is extremely sexy!

Most beautiful women with big noses Sunita10

8Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 30th October 2019, 6:55 pm

Richie

Richie

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Most beautiful women with big noses Sunita10

She looks like she could be a page 3 girl if she wanted to be! Big Grin

9Most beautiful women with big noses Empty Re: Most beautiful women with big noses 9th March 2020, 9:48 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd like to add Morven Christie.

She played the cute fangirl in the Capaldi two parter with the Ghosts. (Really bummed she died. What is it with killing all the cute fangirls in things? Zoe from Ash vs Evil Dead, Osgood etc. At least it wasn't a drawn out one like Zoe.)

Anyway here she is.

Most beautiful women with big noses Morven-christie-908fdc5c-852b-4e74-8658-654ae89e48c-resize-750

She has such a gorgeous face.

Also Scarlett Johnason as Stengos pointed out deserves a mention too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum