How is this place still going?

+4
Rawkuss
SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Bernard Marx
ClockworkOcean
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How is this place still going? Empty How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:15 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

What do you think the secret to the Hive's success is?

2How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Have you ever used your own jizz as hand gel?

3How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:16 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Commander Maxil wrote:Have you ever used your own jizz as hand gel?

LOL LOL LOL

So you are saying the forum is cheap, economical and a load of jizz?

4How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:19 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rawkuss wrote:
Commander Maxil wrote:Have you ever used your own jizz as hand gel?

LOL LOL LOL

So you are saying the forum is cheap, economical and a load of jizz?

Indeed. That's the best compliment I'm likely to give anything.

5How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:20 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

This place really is the Viz of Doctor Who forums

6How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Rawkuss wrote:This place really is the Viz of Doctor Who forums

How is this place still going? Wakefi10

LOL

7How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:52 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

NuWho is worse than ever before, and the fanbase is more aggressively intolerant of dissenting opinion than ever before. As long as people are still interested in Doctor Who, there will be those who find value in a free, fair alternative to the bigoted, cult-like echo chambers of Reddit and Gormless Bastards.

Last edited by ClockworkOcean on 12th September 2019, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

8How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:55 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

ClockworkOcean wrote:NuWho is worse than ever before, and the fanbase is more aggressively intolerant of dissenting opinion than ever before. As long as people are still interested in Doctor Who, there will be those who find value in a free, fair alternative to the bigoted, cult-like echo chambers of Reddit and Gormless Bastards.
Hence my recently joining this forum.

9How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 1:56 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Bernard Marx wrote:
ClockworkOcean wrote:NuWho is worse than ever before, and the fanbase is more aggressively intolerant of dissenting opinion than ever before. As long as people are still interested in Doctor Who, there will be those who find value in a free, fair alternative to the bigoted, cult-like echo chambers of Reddit and Gormless Bastards.

And you've breathed a lot of new life into it.

10How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 2:01 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Commander Maxil wrote:
Bernard Marx wrote:

And you've breathed a lot of new life into it.

Agreed. Bernard has been really great with his points, and I always love to see his comments. Perhaps it would be great if we could also hear his points in other franchises he likes, just so that there's less burn out from Doctor Who.

11How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 2:10 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Bernard for PM!

12How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 10:17 pm

iank

iank

There's no other forum where I can wander around shouting "CUNT!" whenever I feel like it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

13How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 10th September 2019, 11:15 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

A drop of whiskey every afternoon at 3.

14How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 15th September 2019, 11:31 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Because the mods on this forum don't have their fingers constantly hovering above the ban button after every little tiff.

15How is this place still going? Empty Re: How is this place still going? 15th September 2019, 6:12 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I don't know anything about the history of the forum. I came here because it seemed like the only sane place when it came to the series.

I never got into other forums because they seem like a waste of time. It's quiet here though so it doesn't share the problem. You can leave here for months and you probably won't miss anything - yet it never feels dead.

Probably the same for others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]