Bernard Marx
Tanmann
Griff Tannen
Calvin Klein
Ludders
iank
stengos
11 posters

How would you rate Attack of the Cybermen?

Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap17%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap25%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap25%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap17%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap16%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 16% [ 2 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap0%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_lcap0%Attack of the Cybermen  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Attack of the Cybermen 22nd August 2019, 10:54 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Complimentary to my Resurrection poll: I’m also unsure as to how this story is generally rated here, so I thought I’d do one for Attack as to obtain the general consensus. I’m going for ‘Pretty damn good’, especially on the grounds of how unfairly underrated I think it is.

2Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 22nd August 2019, 11:03 pm

stengos

stengos

Pretty damn good.

Only drawback is the Cryons.

3Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 22nd August 2019, 11:05 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

For me, the drawbacks are the Cryon designs, the fairly redundant Stratton and Bates sideplot (though it is still thoroughly entertaining), and the cliffhanger to part 1. I thought I’d boost my score though due to how hated it is, and I personally really enjoy it regardless of said flaws.

4Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 22nd August 2019, 11:06 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I voted mediocre. Part one's pretty solid, the follow-up's all too sloppy and grotty.

5Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 22nd August 2019, 11:09 pm

iank

iank

My favourite Colin, and definitely a top 20 for me. Well made, great characters played by an excellent supporting cast, great action, and top-notch dialogue. Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 23rd August 2019, 1:16 am

Ludders

Ludders

Fairly good.

7Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:04 pm

Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein

Pile of jizz.

8Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:05 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

What's wrong McFly?

Chicken!?!?

9Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:07 pm

Calvin Klein

Calvin Klein

Nobody calls me 'chicken', Tanmann. Nobody!

10Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:08 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

‘Since when did you become the physical type?’

11Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:11 pm

Griff Tannen

Griff Tannen

Bernard Marx wrote:‘Since when did you become the physical type?’

You're going to get it for stealing my line! Batter up!

12Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:12 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I did use quotation marks.

13Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:14 pm

Griff Tannen

Griff Tannen

Bernard Marx wrote:I did use quotation marks.

You're not getting out of this one so don't even try.

14Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:14 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

There's something very familiar about all this.

15Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:16 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

I’m not even sure what the fuck’s actually going on here. Smile

16Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:17 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Bernard Marx wrote:I’m not even sure what the fuck’s actually going on here. Smile

I think that's what the test screen audience said about II.

17Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:21 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Sounds believable. Smile
Although I’m now wondering how many parody accounts this place actually has.

18Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:23 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

For that matter, it's strange #BeKind has never seemed to show up with much to say about Biff's 'toxic masculinity'.

19Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:24 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

Tanmann wrote:For that matter, it's strange #BeKind has never seemed to show up with much to say about Biff's 'toxic masculinity'.
Oh, #BeKind will probably be here soon now you’ve mentioned it. LOL

20Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 24th August 2019, 9:30 pm

Biff Tannen

Biff Tannen

Bernard Marx wrote:I’m not even sure what the fuck’s actually going on here. Smile

Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So why don't you make like a tree... and get outta here!

21Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 25th August 2019, 7:24 pm

REDACTED

Biff Tannen wrote:

Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So why don't you make like a tree... and get outta here!

For the last time, its LEAVE you idiot!, Make like a tree and leave you sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong!

22Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 6th September 2019, 1:47 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I like Attack, but I prefer the 2nd ep over the 1st as it's set on an alien planet and, in my mind, that's what DW is about. OK, the production values may be shonky, but so what! If you can't find fun in a fat, break dancing CyberControler then you really are beyond help. LOL

23Attack of the Cybermen  Empty Re: Attack of the Cybermen 6th February 2020, 8:22 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Fairly good. Not a classic but a decent start to Season 22. I fell out of love with it last year but I've become rather fond of it again. The stuff in the sewers is vintage Who.

I'm actually surprised people prefer Varos to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum