You are not connected. Please login or register

Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 16th August 2019, 7:58 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

0:38

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SARAH?!!!!! YUO TRANSPHOBIC FUCKIGN CUNT!!!!!!!111  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

A TRUE INTERSECTONAL FEMINIST DOCTER WOULD OF GIVEN HER THE JULIE BINDEL TREATMENT AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER FOR SAYING THAT!!!!11 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

2Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 16th August 2019, 8:01 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Sad to think it's taken the current crop of feminists to comparatively make Julie Bindel seem like a 'moderate'.

3Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 16th August 2019, 8:02 pm

Bernard Marx

Bernard Marx

This is brilliantly apt, given that I literally watched Pyramids Of Mars today for the first time in a long time. Smile

4Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 17th August 2019, 2:03 am

Ludders

Ludders

I take it that the OP is the resident pet troll/fake account that you keep around just to humour it?

5Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 17th August 2019, 8:44 am

iank

iank

It's a parody.
I mean, granted, they all are, but this one really is. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

6Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 17th August 2019, 9:02 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Ronnie wrote:I take it that the OP is the resident pet troll/fake account that you keep around just to humour it?

I tend to think of their postings as more an act of satire than trolling.

In any case we prefer to only get rid of a nuisance member in extreme circumstances, like if they're posting unambiguous hate speech. Otherwise we tend to try and be true to the letter of free speech, and we bear in mind that even 'nuisance' members might simply be misunderstood and have struggles with communication.

7Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA Empty Re: Pyramids of Mars - BLATANT TRANSPHOBIA 17th August 2019, 11:57 am

Ludders

Ludders

iank wrote:It's a parody.
I mean, granted, they all are, but this one really is. Big Grin

Gotcha. Big Grin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum