You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the hottest lois lane?

+2
Pepsi Maxil
Doctor7
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Who is the hottest lois lane? 8th August 2019, 5:04 am

Doctor7

Who is the hottest lois lane ?

2Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 8th August 2019, 10:10 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Margot Kidder. She was lovely. I do prefer Lana Lang to Lois, though.

3Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 8th August 2019, 10:43 am

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

The one in Smallville imo Erica Durance

Who is the hottest lois lane? FirsthandBraveAmericanbittern-size_restricted

4Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 8th August 2019, 11:50 am

stengos

stengos

Erica Durance from Smallville was the hottest.

Evidence:
Who is the hottest lois lane? Erica-12

However i have always felt that Margot Kidder was the most perfectly cast in that role.

Amy Adams is an excellent actress but she just doesn't sparkle in the part.

Kate Bosworth never came to life in Superman Returns. Too young for starters. Fine actress though.

5Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 8th August 2019, 3:02 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Teri Hatcher's the hottest.

But Margot Kidder was the best.

6Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 31st March 2020, 6:40 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Margot is the cutest Lois, but I think Kate Bosworth is the best actress to portray her.

Who is the hottest lois lane? Lovely12

I always found it fascinating how her eyes are two different colours.

Who is the hottest lois lane? Boswor11

7Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 31st March 2020, 6:44 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

I agree with the majority that Erica was the most gorgeous. (PS I hope that Tiberius doesn't think I made him feel unwelcome here. I disagreed with his views, but that doesn't mean I dislike him. Also most people think I'm an arse around here LOL so I wouldn't worry about it.)

I've always thought that Charisma Carpenter would have made an amazing Lois Lane.

She has the right look, and the right sarcastic, snappy, feisty attitude.

8Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 31st March 2020, 6:51 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:I agree with the majority that Erica was the most gorgeous. (PS I hope that Tiberius doesn't think I made him feel unwelcome here. I disagreed with his views, but that doesn't mean I dislike him. Also most people think I'm an arse around here LOL so I wouldn't worry about it.)

I messaged Tiberius a while back, but I never received a reply. He seemed very self-assured so I doubt he would have left because of a disagreement with a member. He hasn't actually logged in at all this year which is surprising because he posted so frequently. I'm a bit concerned.

9Who is the hottest lois lane? Empty Re: Who is the hottest lois lane? 31st March 2020, 7:05 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:
burrunjor wrote:I agree with the majority that Erica was the most gorgeous. (PS I hope that Tiberius doesn't think I made him feel unwelcome here. I disagreed with his views, but that doesn't mean I dislike him. Also most people think I'm an arse around here LOL so I wouldn't worry about it.)

I messaged Tiberius a while back, but I never received a reply. He seemed very self-assured so I doubt he would have left because of a disagreement with a member. He hasn't actually logged in at all this year which is surprising because he posted so frequently. I'm a bit concerned.

Hope he is okay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum