You are not connected. Please login or register

Its the same show, bigots

+3
stengos
#BeKind
Tanmann
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its the same show, bigots Empty Its the same show, bigots 28th July 2019, 4:43 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

U cant name even ONE objective diffrence between the two.

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

2Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 28th July 2019, 6:07 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Meh, Genesis of the Daleks was about the dangers and pitfalls of following an hysterical, messianic cult of personality.

New Who positively glories in doing so.

3Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 28th July 2019, 7:10 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

Its every bit as good. Face it you just cant acept change. Time to let go of the nostalga bigots. Rolling Eyes

4Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 28th July 2019, 7:11 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Every bit as good? As you saying Jodie is only as good as a misogynistic white man like Jon Perthwee? Big Grin

5Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 28th July 2019, 8:53 pm

stengos

stengos

#BeKind wrote:

Its every bit as good. Face it you just cant acept change. Time to let go of the nostalga bigots. Rolling Eyes

I love that Pertwee scene. Its reminiscent of a similar one between Baker and Lalla in State of Decay. Brilliant acting in both.

6Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 12:03 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

#BeKind wrote:

Deary me Rolling Eyes

7Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 3:59 pm

Zarius

Zarius

#BeKind wrote:

Its every bit as good. Face it you just cant acept change

And you can't even spell ''accept''. LOL

8Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 4:25 pm

#BeKind

#BeKind

Zarius wrote:And you can't even spell ''accept''. LOL

speling and grammer is a social construct bigot, write and wromg spelling is a false binary

9Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 6:07 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wish BeKind was for real. It doesn't quite work when you know it's just a parody account.

10Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 9:19 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil Gale wrote:I wish BeKind was for real. It doesn't quite work when you know it's just a parody account.

Well he/xe/she isn't just a parody in a way.

BeKind's posts are pretty much indistinguishable from the type of posts the Gallifrey Base freaks actually make!

Look at this post from a user called the Fantastic Alice Fox. She said this to me in response to my usual rant about Missy being an absolute abomination.

I am convinced that it was this woman who inspired the creation of BeKind.

The Fantastic Alice Fox wrote:And holy ¤¤¤¤... the whole point of Delgado's Master was the identical dynamic Missy has.

A lso its really hard to read a rant that long and with that much poor grammar that is so angry abput the Master and the Doctor having sexual tension. I mean the post just goes on and on about how awful the Master having a thing for the Doctor is.

I have never seen someone that upset over sexual tension between two fictional characters outaide of homophobic rants on everyone from the Penguin and Riddler to posts about Iceman.

Or to put it simply there is no logical reason for someone to be that violently upset abput a character having romantic inclinations toward another. It aeems the thread creator is more upset pver Missy snogging the Doctor than Missy being a woman.

Which, again I have never seen that attitude outaide of homophobic rants and anyone being that preoccupied with the Master flirting with the Doctor over the phone should really consider what really bothers them. Oh... sorry my reference was to Jon Simm's Master.

It's also pretty ¤¤¤¤ing funny when someone cannot think of any show Newer than FIFTEEN YEARS AGO when talking about how perfect TV is for women right now.

Sure, hearing a white bloke act like he is a victim and being upset that his chances of finding a show starring somoene like him on tv are less than 90% now is tone deaf and offensive but ffs.

People call me a disgusting hideous beast because of how I was born.

I really dont wang to hear someone whine about there being more coloured and gay folk on TV.

If I was a white man I wouldnt ¤¤¤¤ing care if they took the white male leads of my four favourite shows and replaced them with black women.

You know why? Because I would still be over represented in every tv show on the dial. And thousanda of tv shows, books, and comics going back 100 years.

CW. has the best optics of tv shows with superheroes on the whole dial.
Flash: starrs a white bloke and a diverse cast
Arrow: stars a white bloke and a diverse cast
Supergirl: stars a white super alien girl and a diverse cast. Currently doea not have a white bloke in any major role.
Legends of Tomorrow: Ensemble cast. Captain Lance is a bisexual white lady, Ray Palmer is one of the best characters in the show and is a white bloke. Also stars a rockin diverse cast
Black Lightning: Surprisingly, despite it being a brilliant program aboit Black Lives and a awesome black superhero the tech wizard is a white italian bloke.

Riverdale: Stars a diverse cast but both Jughead and Betty are white onscreen and off. Also many white blokes may still identify with Archie as he is only half samoan.

Ok Im abput to vomit.

But that is 5 of the most diverse superhero programs on tv and only one of them doesnt have a white male character playing a major role.

The very idea that anyone should care is disgusting and repugnant. I am gay. I am also a light skinned Jew. I gravotate towards POC as if a character is OC I can relate to them better than if they are white AND straight. As a mixed race dyke I have never had any need to see my physical colpur on screen.

Because I always see white people on screen. And the rare occasions that there is a womam star... shes almost always white. In a show like Doctor Who we have a 50/50 split which includes a disabled black bloke, a muslim lady plated by a indian woman from Yorkshire, a older White bloke in main cast and for the first time a lady as the star of Doctor Who.

I am very happy with Doctor Who as shockingly last year I even got a mixed race lesbian like me as a companion.

Why the ¤¤¤¤ would anybody fuxking care if there are less white people on tv? Neither British or american TV are even close to representing the actual viewers yet.

I dont ¤¤¤¤ing care. Most light skinned people wouldnt even care if 60% of tv was staring POC and on
y 40% was starring white folk. because for 60 years 95% or more of starring roles were white and normally male.

Why would anybody in their right ¤¤¤¤ing mind care if a couple of shows make an effort to have more POC?

Who gives a ¤¤¤¤ if when a show is trying to fix a problem maybe its not the smoothest transition?

Supergirl has only 3 white main characters. And all 3 are women. Why does a white man who can flip on the tv and see himself on jsut about every show have to complqin abput that?

It doesnt hurt the white man for him not to have a white man on Supergirl. But if Brainiac was a white man it WOULD hurt me. because Brainiac is played by a Indian Jew. So aside from having a lesbian character like me I also see a Jewish actor on screen.

The bottom line is what rational person gives a ¤¤¤¤ if there are less white people in a tv show? Or less men?

The only tv show I actively follow is Doctor Who. Because I know I can see someome like me. And because I have wanted to be Doctor who my entire life but never knew that unti Jodie became the Doctor.

I looked back... and yeah its true. A part of me always wanted to be Doctor Who.

But I could have went to my grave never knowing that if Doctor Who didnt come back in 2005 and cast Jodie in 2017.

I had the same thing with Batman. But that was because even though I didn't want to be Batgirl I believed I could be Batman because there was a Batgirl. And then a gay Jew like me became Batwoman.

I loved Iris wildthyme because I could be Iris.

But I reiterate: What person in their right mind gices a flying ¤¤¤¤ about there being les s(white) men in starring roles? Especially when not only is there still a ridiculous amount of (white) men in major roles but having more Women and more people of colour in major roles actually means a ¤¤¤¤ of a lot to millions of little kids and millions of adult s?

Seriously.
The Fantastic Alice Fox: Fantastically Gay. Fantastically Jewish. Fantastically Diannic. Fantastically Fantastic.

11Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 9:41 pm

stengos

stengos

burrunjor wrote:
Commander Maxil Gale wrote:I wish BeKind was for real. It doesn't quite work when you know it's just a parody account.

Well he/xe/she isn't just a parody in a way.

BeKind's posts are pretty much indistinguishable from the type of posts the Gallifrey Base freaks actually make!

Look at this post from a user called the Fantastic Alice Fox. She said this to me in response to my usual rant about Missy being an absolute abomination.

I am convinced that it was this woman who inspired the creation of BeKind.  

The Fantastic Alice Fox wrote:And holy ¤¤¤¤... the whole point of Delgado's Master was the identical dynamic Missy has.

A lso its really hard to read a rant that long and with that much poor grammar that is so angry abput the Master and the Doctor having sexual tension. I mean the post just goes on and on about how awful the Master having a thing for the Doctor is.

I have never seen someone that upset over sexual tension between two fictional characters outaide of homophobic rants on everyone from the Penguin and Riddler to posts about Iceman.

Or to put it simply there is no logical reason for someone to be that violently upset abput a character having romantic inclinations toward another. It aeems the thread creator is more upset pver Missy snogging the Doctor than Missy being a woman.

Which, again I have never seen that attitude outaide of homophobic rants and anyone being that preoccupied with the Master flirting with the Doctor over the phone should really consider what really bothers them. Oh... sorry my reference was to Jon Simm's Master.

It's also pretty ¤¤¤¤ing funny when someone cannot think of any show Newer than FIFTEEN YEARS AGO when talking about how perfect TV is for women right now.

Sure, hearing a white bloke act like he is a victim and being upset that his chances of finding a show starring somoene like him on tv are less than 90% now is tone deaf and offensive but ffs.

People call me a disgusting hideous beast because of how I was born.

I really dont wang to hear someone whine about there being more coloured and gay folk on TV.

If I was a white man I wouldnt ¤¤¤¤ing care if they took the white male leads of my four favourite shows and replaced them with black women.

You know why? Because I would still be over represented in every tv show on the dial. And thousanda of tv shows, books, and comics going back 100 years.

CW. has the best optics of tv shows with superheroes on the whole dial.
   Flash: starrs a white bloke and a diverse cast
   Arrow: stars a white bloke and a diverse cast
   Supergirl: stars a white super alien girl and a diverse cast. Currently doea not have a white bloke in any major role.
   Legends of Tomorrow: Ensemble cast. Captain Lance is a bisexual white lady, Ray Palmer is one of the best characters in the show and is a white bloke. Also stars a rockin diverse cast
   Black Lightning: Surprisingly, despite it being a brilliant program aboit Black Lives and a awesome black superhero the tech wizard is a white italian bloke.

Riverdale: Stars a diverse cast but both Jughead and Betty are white onscreen and off. Also many white blokes may still identify with Archie as he is only half samoan.

Ok Im abput to vomit.

But that is 5 of the most diverse superhero programs on tv and only one of them doesnt have a white male character playing a major role.

The very idea that anyone should care is disgusting and repugnant. I am gay. I am also a light skinned Jew. I gravotate towards POC as if a character is OC I can relate to them better than if they are white AND straight. As a mixed race dyke I have never had any need to see my physical colpur on screen.

Because I always see white people on screen. And the rare occasions that there is a womam star... shes almost always white. In a show like Doctor Who we have a 50/50 split which includes a disabled black bloke, a muslim lady plated by a indian woman from Yorkshire, a older White bloke in main cast and for the first time a lady as the star of Doctor Who.

I am very happy with Doctor Who as shockingly last year I even got a mixed race lesbian like me as a companion.

Why the ¤¤¤¤ would anybody fuxking care if there are less white people on tv? Neither British or american TV are even close to representing the actual viewers yet.

I dont ¤¤¤¤ing care. Most light skinned people wouldnt even care if 60% of tv was staring POC and on
   y 40% was starring white folk. because for 60 years 95% or more of starring roles were white and normally male.

Why would anybody in their right ¤¤¤¤ing mind care if a couple of shows make an effort to have more POC?

Who gives a ¤¤¤¤ if when a show is trying to fix a problem maybe its not the smoothest transition?

Supergirl has only 3 white main characters. And all 3 are women. Why does a white man who can flip on the tv and see himself on jsut about every show have to complqin abput that?

It doesnt hurt the white man for him not to have a white man on Supergirl. But if Brainiac was a white man it WOULD hurt me. because Brainiac is played by a Indian Jew. So aside from having a lesbian character like me I also see a Jewish actor on screen.

The bottom line is what rational person gives a ¤¤¤¤ if there are less white people in a tv show? Or less men?

The only tv show I actively follow is Doctor Who. Because I know I can see someome like me. And because I have wanted to be Doctor who my entire life but never knew that unti Jodie became the Doctor.

I looked back... and yeah its true. A part of me always wanted to be Doctor Who.

But I could have went to my grave never knowing that if Doctor Who didnt come back in 2005 and cast Jodie in 2017.

I had the same thing with Batman. But that was because even though I didn't want to be Batgirl I believed I could be Batman because there was a Batgirl. And then a gay Jew like me became Batwoman.

I loved Iris wildthyme because I could be Iris.

But I reiterate: What person in their right mind gices a flying ¤¤¤¤ about there being les s(white) men in starring roles? Especially when not only is there still a ridiculous amount of (white) men in major roles but having more Women and more people of colour in major roles actually means a ¤¤¤¤ of a lot to millions of little kids and millions of adult s?

Seriously.
   The Fantastic Alice Fox: Fantastically Gay. Fantastically Jewish. Fantastically Diannic. Fantastically Fantastic.

Seriously? She had the gall to criticise your grammar with spelling as poor as that displayed in her own reply?? Jeez...

And i would have thought grammar was a bourgeois, fascist, capitalist, straight white male, artificial, oppressive social construct designed to deny the victims of the hegemonic ruling elite the opportunity to actualize their inner existentiql possibilities anyway.

I have stopped going back to GB now. With the sole exception of the Archive TV thread. The fact that they are continually asking for contributions to keep them solvent suggests to me a lot of others may be doing the same. Or an admin bod has fucked up the running of the site.

12Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 9:48 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Exactly. I cant believe she's cool u up on you're grammerical mistakes' when her owne righting is shookingly bab.

13Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 10:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Stengos wrote:Seriously? She had the gall to criticise your grammar with spelling as poor as that displayed in her own reply?? Jeez...

And i would have thought grammar was a bourgeois, fascist, capitalist, straight white male, artificial, oppressive social construct designed to deny the victims of the hegemonic ruling elite the opportunity to actualize their inner existentiql possibilities anyway.

I have stopped going back to GB now. With the sole exception of the Archive TV thread. The fact that they are continually asking for contributions to keep them solvent suggests to me a lot of others may be doing the same. Or an admin bod has fucked up the running of the site.

These people don't do irony. Big Grin

You are right to steer clear of GB. They aren't just morons. They are thoroughly nasty pieces of work. I am so glad to hear their site is in trouble. I only hope that it lasts long enough to see Jodie get shit canned so we can hear them shriek "NO NO NO IT WAS A SUCCESS" in the voice of Magnus Greel.

(Although the GB crowd are closer to the pig brained homonculous' rather than Magnus Greel. MR Tardis certainly is, and like Mr Sin he'll turn on Chinballs in the end when he realises that he's not going to get a job arse licking a dying brand.)

I posted a GB thread a while back compiling all of their nasty responses to a thread I started about how I'd fix DW.

Here they are in case you missed them.

GB Cuck wrote:It was about as mature, sophisticated and eloquent a response as the fetid maggot-strewn rubbish that you've been posting actually merits. Perhaps even more so, but I'm feeling generous.

But is that your Mam shouting to tell you that your tea's ready? Best run along now, before your fish finger butties go cold.

Funny guy. Can we keep him? Cool

GB Cuck wrote:All I see is you ranting a load of alt-right rubbish. The show is exactly the same as it's always been.

What's changed is people like have been radicalised by extremists and trolls on line. You hide behind your racism and sexism by pretending writers have been bullied into creating rubbish characters. You've been tricked by this completely false narrative that exists purely to justify your own bigotry.

GB Cuck wrote:From the time I first became actively involved in 1982 and no doubt before, Doctor Who used to be a haven for people who didn't fit in other fandoms. A glorious mix of age, gender, race, sexuality and politics that mirrored the show's overriding ethos of inclusiveness, tolerance and respect; it didn't belong to any one group of us, it was a genuine melting-pot. Now, it seems that some want to change that and drive others away.

And from my perspective, it's not the so called SJWs who are doing it.

GB Cuck wrote:Congratulations. Of all the many, many, inane things you've said in this thread this is the single most wrong and stupid.

A guy who goes around complaining about having to put up with black people on his TV, calls anyone who isn't a far right loon an "SJW" and refers to black people as "YOU people" and responds sneeringly about how much you chafe at this idea of having to show black people respect. A guy who claims everything is a massive conspiracy to hide The Truth that your worldview is the Real Reality, contrary to the evidence. You apparently keep offline 'enemies lists' of people you've never even interacted with to target with abuse, based on whom those you're co-ordinating in 'the hive' have identified as SJWs.

How could anyone, possibly, think you were alt-right.

Well, you're certainly half right. I can only say, having been a fan since 1977 and an active member of this forum and its predecessor since 2003 you are, quite simply, the worst Doctor Who fan I've ever encountered.

GB Cuck wrote:it would seem burronjor finds the Thirteenth Doctor a sexually dominating figure and that makes him uncomfortable. I'd suggest his anxiety about that is more a matter for himself and a professional working in confidence, rather than for the BBC to make changes to accommodate. And really, if anyone looks at Thirteen and the 'dominatrix wank fantasy' circuit activates in their brain I'm not sure what could be done to present a female, capable, lead figure that didn't do that.

I mean they don't even take strobe lighting off shows to accommodate people with photo-sensitive epilepsy - they just give a warning. Accommodating people who have fringe sexual hang ups they're uncomfortable with, so they're not triggered, isn't very practical.

Remember folks Amy Winehouse and Xena are not as intimidating as Jodie Whittaker.

Its the same show, bigots War-cry

Its the same show, bigots Jodiewhittakerbirthdaysuit-0ad1

And best of all one slagging you all off. This from a user called Omie who might be the biggest cuck of them all when they found out I was from the Hive.

Omie wrote:That explains everything. Its reputation as a nest of bitter disenfranchised fanboys mainly consisting of Gallifrey Base Bannees precedes it.

Also this one from Jon Blum makes me wonder if he ever really liked the show. I'll give old Cheers Jon Blum his credit though. He isn't anywhere near the most obnoxious one out of that lot. (Which is pretty fucking incredible.)

Jon Blum wrote:...And that's where all your arguments about "practical steps to fix the brand" start going off the rails, right there. Because New Who has been far more consistently successful than old Who ever was. Yes, it has. (By this point in the old show's run, it had already had two drops to potential-cancellation level at the bottom of the Top 100 and was heading for a third in 1980. The new show, OTOH, has never once dipped out of the Top 30, and most consistently makes the Top 20.) The "brand" has literally been far healthier while consistently departing from your template than following it.

Simply put, just because you like it doesn't make the show actually healthier or more successful.

And speaking as someone who's been a fan of Julian Richings since the days when he was stealing scenes in "War of the Worlds: The Series" -- there are clear reasons why Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Peter Capaldi have each played multiple leading roles and got everything from Olivier Awards to BAFTA nominations, while Julian's an offbeat character actor. The fact that they don't fit your mental image of the Doctor is the exact opposite of a problem for the BBC; Doctor Who has always been a moving target, and it's moved to center more around them.

14Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 10:42 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Desperate site on the verge of vanishing up its own arsehole wrote:
The begging begins, burrunjor!

Very soon, our annual server bill will be due for payment. The cost is between $4,000 and $5,000 (vagueness is because it can vary with hardware and configuration changes) and we currently have a balance of just about $500, so there's a long way to go. This year it will be more difficult than ever - there won't be prizes to attract donations, and there are fewer active members given there is no current series of Doctor Who.

My usual reminders: the forum depends on your donations to survive, please give as much as you can. The Doctor Who forum at Gallifrey Base, as well as the other two reference sites on our server (BroaDWcast and The Doctor Who Cuttings Archive), are owned and operated under a non-profit corporation in Illinois USA, so you know your donations are going to the right place. Use the "Donate" button for regular donations (consider using Pay Friends & Family so we get the full amount without losing a percentage to PayPal fees), or if you want to donate for Patronship perks, click on your name, then click Account Upgrades and select the highest amount you can give.

I've been working hard to improve the site over the past few weeks and I hope you've found the improvements helpful. There's more work to be done but progress is good. Thank you kindly for your support.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yeah its because of a lack of series. There's been a lack of series several times before now (like 2016.)

Its because you're a bunch of nasty, pathetic, cliquey, vicious bullies happy to smear people in the worst ways possible.

15Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 29th July 2019, 11:09 pm

iank

iank

Pretty much all the people on there are the people who should have been banned for being utter cunts.
I see that's working out well for them. Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

16Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 30th July 2019, 6:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil Gale wrote:Exactly. I cant believe she's cool u up on you're grammerical mistakes' when her owne righting is shookingly bab.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Truth be told though I feel sorry for the Fantastic Alice Fox. I think she has had a hard life, and has been radicalised by this SJW crap as a result. Its one of the reasons I hate them so much. They take advantage of vulnerable people, and fill their heads full of poison for their own agenda. I hope people like her one day see how misguided they are.

The biggest cunt on GB is Nuallain. I've no sympathy for him at all. He slanders people in the nastiest ways possible. He went around saying that on the Hive we keep lists of people to bully and target with abuse on other sites, and that I hate showing respect to black people because apparently I find them disgusting.

He based all of this on the fact that I disagreed with a black guy about representation being the most important thing in a tv show, and that I said I knew of Jon Blum being a New Who apologist on the Hive, yet he twisted that to us all targeting people on other sites.

Its incredible how cunts like Nuallain are such bare faced liars and in such nasty ways too.

It might be funny in a DW context, but people doing shit like that in real world can lead to reputations being ruined, and people being fired from their jobs.

A part of me does wonder if Nullain talks that way to people outside of his little bubble though? Probably not because he is an utter, absolute coward who only attacks people in groups on GB, but still he is also mind meltingly stupid, so a part of me wonders if maybe he thinks he can get away with it?

17Its the same show, bigots Empty Re: Its the same show, bigots 30th July 2019, 9:40 pm

Zarius

Zarius

I've been on GB for a couple of months and I've only really bumped into one lunatic so far. Maybe I'm just being careful and don't visit every corner of the place. the water cooler thread in the Infinite Quest sub-forum has a healthymix of fun speculation, the occasional insider spoiler, and, yes, a lot of criticism towards the show that isn't challenged all that much.

I've gotten loads of likes on some of my anti-Jodie posts too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum