You are not connected. Please login or register

Boris Johnson is prime minister

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Boris Johnson is prime minister 23rd July 2019, 12:13 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I won't be laughing though when he takes away the NHS and plunges the country off of a cliff.

This country is a total joke now.

2Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Re: Boris Johnson is prime minister 23rd July 2019, 4:49 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Well a Prime Minister alone doesn't have the power to take away the NHS

But insofar as Brexit he's probably the most optimal choice

I'm relatively optimistic

3Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Re: Boris Johnson is prime minister 23rd July 2019, 5:18 pm

stengos

stengos

I would expect them to chuck oodles of cash at the NHS in the run up to the next general election. Likewise they will be hypersensitive to charges of privatising the NHS. And the consequences of brexit (no deal or not) may keep them preoccupied.

For such reasons i would have thought they would be very careful about increasing the share of services contracted out to private companies and not have time to do it even if they were so inclined.

Oh yeah and as i said before i predict Johnson wont in the ledership election.

... errr ....

Smile

4Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Re: Boris Johnson is prime minister 11th March 2020, 10:03 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Treasury figures from Budget confirm there was no £350m a week Brexit dividend

Britain is in fact expected to be overall poorer by £1,200 per person because of Brexit's economic drag, according to the government's spending watchdog.

The chancellor's red budget book shows the gross EU contributions saved by the UK will be around £42 billion over the next five years, rather than the £91 billion claimed under the false figure publicised by Boris Johnson in 2016.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/budget-rushi-sunak-treasury-figures-brexit-dividend-a9395476.html

5Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Re: Boris Johnson is prime minister 15th March 2020, 10:30 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Questions Beginning to Be Raised About Voting Irregularities at British General Election

“We found 38% saying they had voted by post. The Conservatives won 48% of postal votes, with 29% going to Labour and 13% to the Lib Dems. 41% of Conservative and Lib Dem voters voted by post, compared to 34% of Labour and 33% of SNP voters.”

Lord Ashcroft polls. The sample was 13,000.

https://redrevolution.co.uk/2019/12/22/questions-beginning-to-be-raised-about-voting-irregularities-at-british-general-election/

6Boris Johnson is prime minister Empty Re: Boris Johnson is prime minister 15th March 2020, 5:29 pm

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Rawkuss wrote:Questions Beginning to Be Raised About Voting Irregularities at British General Election

“We found 38% saying they had voted by post. The Conservatives won 48% of postal votes, with 29% going to Labour and 13% to the Lib Dems. 41% of Conservative and Lib Dem voters voted by post, compared to 34% of Labour and 33% of SNP voters.”

Lord Ashcroft polls. The sample was 13,000.

https://redrevolution.co.uk/2019/12/22/questions-beginning-to-be-raised-about-voting-irregularities-at-british-general-election/
Idox fixed the election, this is old news but not reported by the mainstream media because they were also involved in the scam.

It's pretty evident when you consider postal votes were double what they normally are, new registrations to the electoral register were over 3 million higher than in General Election 2017, Polling Stations were reporting round the block queues of the like never witnessed before and yet after the exit poll voting numbers were reportedly DOWN on General Election 2017.

WTF? Sorry, those kind of figures just do not add up at all.

The fact that both Kuenssberg and Dominic Raab were both bragging about a Tory landslide judging by the postal votes BEFORE polls had even closed(which in itself is illegal) is evidence of a complicit fraud. Even if they were privy to such information, broadcasting it to the nation in an attempt to sway the vote before polls have closed is a clear breach of democracy.

Given that the BBC threw all purdah rules out of the window for the 2019 General Election also makes them complicit.

Don't get me wrong, I don't question the result of a Tory victory in the last General Election, but I DO very much question the scale of it.

Landslide my arse. It was a fix.

Murdoch must have his Brexit at ANY price, including swindling the voting system.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum